Chapter 1

Adele's POV

I can't keep grieving over the loss of Alex. I need to move on. I'm sick of torturing myself because he moved on. If he can move on I can too right? It's only fair. I'm not going to keep myself down over something that happened months ago. What type of person would I be to keep longing for a relationship that is bound to not work. I'm getting out tonight. I'm not trapping myself to keep myself from finding true happiness anymore.

* starts to call Laura ( her bestfriend ) *

A : "Hiyaa"
L: "Hey, how've you been? We haven't seen each other in awhile."
A: "I'm tired of being locked in this house. Do you feel like going out with me to get drinks or something?"
L: "No way I'm turning that down"
A: "I knew you would agree" she says with a laugh. "I'll be there in half an hour."
L: "okay see you then delly!"
A: "love ya!"
L: " love you too!"

~ call ends ~

Great now I can finally leave this fucking house and go and live my life

( she gets ready and heads to Laura's )

"Here get in so we can go" I said as Laura struggles to get in. "I'm trying, this dress is hard as fuck to sit in" Laura say back. "You should have wore a jumper or something comfortable, remember comfort over looks" I state.

*Laura rolls her eyes*

"Okay, which bar is it" Laura asks me.
"The one near my house" I said in response .

*fast forward they get there and they have a few drinks and meet some new people*

"Shit I left my wallet in the car, I'm going to go get it and I'll be right back" I said.

"Okay I'll be okay until you come back" Laura said.

*She heads to the car stumbling a little bit and as she reaches for her keys she drops her purse*

" here I'll help you" a figure says walking over.

"Thank you! I'm trying to get my wallet" I told her as she helps me grab everything that fell out.

"Oh I didn't recognize you're Adele since it so dark out" she said as she looks at my ID.

"Yeah, I'm just here to spend some time with my friend" I tell her.

"You're lovely, could I join you?" she asks.

"I'm sure my bestfriend wouldn't mind" I said with a smile as I grabbed my wallet.

"By the way my name's Camille" she said.

"I love that! Let's go inside" I replied.

* She goes in with her and introduces herself, as she has a lot of drinks with her. They ended up being wasted, but Laura knew this would happen so she only had 2 drinks *

"I think it's time to go Delly" Laura says. "Me too, you want to come to my place" I ask Camille. "I would be delighted" Camille replied.

* they head to Adele's place and have a nice chat as Laura makes sure they are okay. Laura heads home. They end up talking about their childhood, hobbies, and other stuff.*

Camille tells her about her being a lesbian.

"I've never really thought about it, but it seems like something I would want to try" I say kind of in a flirty way.

I think I should finally move on, but it will be different this time because i've never been with a female before. I guess I can see how things go from here.

"Well it's really late, I should get some rest" I tell her. "Also, you can stay in the guest room if you want, goodnight" I say.

"So, you say stuff like that and I get nothing but a goodnight" Camille says with a smirk.

She pulls me in and gives me a kiss. I kiss her back because why not. I slightly feel nervous because I've never been with a girl before. I pull back and say "Very smooth".

She pulled me in again and kissed me so passionately. She slowly moves her hands from my waist down to my ass. I wrap my hands around her neck and we start to make out. " Your a- very— good - kisser" I say between kisses. "You too" she says.

She picks me up and puts me on the counter as she continues to kiss me. "I've never been with a woman before but I would love to experience this. If we're going to continue let's go up to my room" I manage to get out as she starts kisses down my neck. "Follow me" I say as she stops what she's doing to listen.

We reached my room and I lock my door just incase Laura tries to come and check on me in the morning.

Smut warning —

We start making out again and we slowly get on the bed. She takes her hand and removes my hair out of my eyes. It gets kind of heated and she reaches into my pants and starts to explore my "pizza" as I call it. She takes her finger in and out, I let out a few moans as this is my first time having sex in a few years. She makes sure she's not going to fast as I breath very heavily. She starts going faster as I start to moan loudly. She stops fingering me and begins to remove my pants and panties. As she does that, I unclip my bra, take it off, and throw it somewhere in my room. As she removes the rest of my clothes, I remove her's in exchange. We begin to make out as she starts to put her finger in and out. "Ca- mille" I scream. I begin to moan louder as she goes faster enjoying me screaming her name. "OH — IM ABOUT — TOO" unable to finish what i'm saying i let out a load moan as i come on her fingers. " I'm that good at this" Camille smirks after laughing. "Oh you think this is funny" I say. I remove her hands and push her over to were I'm on top. Since her clothes were already off I began to kiss her from her lips, to her neck, to her thighs. I put my finger in and repeat what she did. Immediately she started moaning and screaming my name. "I must be better, I've never done this before" I said with a laugh. When i look up at her she's almost touching the back of her head because she's rolling her eyes so hard back. She's moaning very loudly and she keeps screaming my name.

I'm enjoying this alot.

___

Time passes by, and they have calmed down. Before they fell asleep, they exchanged a few words and Camille was very tired and somehow managed to say "I love you Adele" still a bit drunk. She falls asleep and we cuddled.

I was in utter shock that she said that. I've never had someone tell me that this fast.

"I love you too Camille" I whispered in her ear as she fell asleep laying on my stomach with her arm wrapped around like me.

It was hard to go to sleep knowing that I just found the possible love of my life, and out of all people it was a female. I felt so strongly for her, even though I've only knew her for a few hours. Nobody can know about this until we make it official, except Laura because she already knows Camille was here.

As far as I know, I'm not sure this could last. I hardly know Camille, but i'm sure any flaws she has will be perfection to me.