Chapter 2

I fell asleep, but I couldn't stay asleep. I kept thinking about her saying "I love you". It don't make sense to me because I've never felt this way about anyone so quick. Even if we didn't have sex, I still can't wrap my head around her saying those 3 words. It's constantly running through my head for hours. I start to see light outside and suddenly Camille wakes up.

"Are you okay my love" she asks me as she looks at me.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking" I replied.

"About what" she asks me.

"You" I say smiling as I look down at her beautiful face.

She gets up and says "I'm going to get some clothes on and go to the kitchen" then she takes her hand, lifts my head, and gives me a kiss.

"Okay I'll be down in a little bit" I say with a smile. She leaves the room and I go to my bathroom and burst into silent tears.

Nobody has treated me this good in my life. She has only known me for almost a day and I'm already in love with her. What did I do to deserve her?

* I get ready and go to the kitchen and see a full course meal she cooked *

"What is all this?" I ask shockingly.

"I cooked breakfast for you so you can head to work" she says.

"Aww thank you love! I have to leave in like half an hour" I said to her.

"Ok.. I love you!" she said.

She just said those words again the ones that rung in my ears all night and morning. I know I'm in love with her already, and it happened so fast.

"Can we talk while we eat" I asked. "Sure baby what's going on?" she asks as she hands me my plate.

"I know we just met last night but every since you said those 3 words it's rung in my ears all night and morning. I think I'm ready to move on from-" my voice cracks as I said his name. I begin to try and say his name again, but she stops me. "It's okay I understand love.. if you need me to slow down I can. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable or anything, I just want you to know that the time we had getting to know each other, eating, sleeping in your arms, and talking about each other's future I've somehow managed to fall in love with you. I'm so grateful I met you last night. You've became my saving grace in the past day" she says as happy tears runs out her eyes and she give me a huge smile.

I go over and give her a kiss. Then, I gave her some comfort with a huge hug.