Chapter 5: The Aftermath of the Battle.

One of the older villages had stood up and walked over to us asking us who we were.

Momonga/Ains: I saw this village being attacked so I decided to come save you. You are all safe now, be at ease. 

Momonga walked forward a little before taking a glance at the Death Knight standing still.

Momonga/Ains: However, it wasn't for free. I would like to be thanked for it and maybe find some kind of reward if it isn't too much to ask for. 

After some discussion between the two elder humans they decided to bring us to their house but Momonga/Ains told us all to stay outside. While we waited I descided to use the time to keep testing the customizability on my own body. I took of one of my gloves that covered my exoskeletal hands and pulled up my robes a little bit. I then used an ability to change ones appearance to a scertain degree and tried it on my hand and arm. 

Soon after a green glow the relatively large plates started to shrink in size and divide themselves into smaller pieces till it almost looked like golden fish scales. I tried moving my arm around and it was alot more flexible, on top of that the silhouette was smaller so now my hands were alot sleeker and more human looking in form. I put on my glove again which went alot smoother. 

I will have to experiment more when we get back to Nazarick. 

Suddenly the door creeked open and Momonga/Ains came out of the door. After he had returned he told us some information he had gathered from the village chief and turns out we're in the middle between three human kingdoms that are currently on bad terms with eachother. But that was not the only kingdoms, he told us of a few other kingdoms further away but what caught my attention was a kingdom of demi-humans ruled by several dragons. I wondered if it was the same kind of dragons from YGGDRASIL or a new kind of dragons? I hope that I will be able to gather more information on that kingdom in the future. They might have things to make us stronger or our gear stronger?

Momonga/Ains also told us that the currency used in YGGDRASIL had not been seen before here which made it almost useless except for the worth of the gold they were made of.  

These things were bound to create problems in the future so we decided it would be best to come up with solutions back in the tomb. 

We then decided to take a walk through the village and they had already gotten to work with rebuilding and repairs. As we walked through the dirt road I decided to ask Momoga why he had choosen the name of Ains Ooal Gown and he told me his reason.

Joshino: So you think other players also have been transported here and the name of Ainz ooal gown is very well known among those players, so they will come to us then? 

Momonga: Yes, that is my reasoning. I hope we will find other players soon.

Joshino: Im not sure but atleast some other than you and me must have been online at the shutdown. 

While Momonga and I were discussing Albedo seemed a little confused after I spoke of the "sutdown". 

Momonga: But I believe we're done here, shall we leave?

Joshino: Roger that boss.

Momonga: Then, Albedo! We're returning to Nazarick now.

Albedo: Understood!

Viper on the other hand just perked up and nodded in agreement. 

But then one of the humans carrying building supplies walked by greeting us so it seems like Momonga wanted to ask something. 

Momonga: Albedo, what do you think of humans? 

Albedo: They're weak creatures. Lower lifeforms that should be crushed like bugs.