Introduction

Jake walked towards the local diner, smirking as he took each step closer. The diner was vacant - a reason why he picked midnight to come. Not that he wouldn't mind a few extra things to burn down.

The door? He didn't bother to take the time to go around through the door, he had his own ways. Simply picked up a rock and threw it through the glass window and climbed in. You see... this guy Jake is a man driven by anger, revenge, the darkness inside him to carry out his crafty acts. He has the craziest and yet most dangerous ideas and carries them in the most crazy and dangerous way.

Take, for example, the way he got himself free from behind bars. The hardest part of escaping wasn't how to get out, it was how to cover his escape so cops won't go swarming 'round for him. So how, exactly, did he cover his escape? Well, three things. A mask, some blood of his own, and... a knife.

Jake scanned the diner, walking towards the kitchen. The door was, of course, locked, so he had to break another window and climb in, but, that too, was of not much trouble to him. He scurried to the stove, peeking into the cabinet underneath. He smiled as he finally found what he was looking for. What are you going to do now, idiot? You have to learn... one night can change everything.

He grabbed the gas tank and hauled it out before he unplugged the pipe. He twisted the knob open, then with a heave, he kicked the gas tank over. The man reached into his pocket and smiled again as he drew a firelighter out.

"Farewell," he said before he thrust the firelighter into the puddle of gas. He pulled over his hood and ran out the way he came in, but made a stop outside, pulling out a spray can from his pocket.

'FIND ME', he wrote on the banner in front of the shop in big, bold letters. Satisfied, he sprinted back into the woods, long gone. It wasn't long before the renowned local diner was raised to flames.