finallyy at school!

"Hey Charlotte", said a friend of mine a guy named Jake, "hey Jake I missed you", giving him a hug. Making my way through the excited crowd I saw my friends, my best friends yay! I ran as quickly as possible cheering and then as soon as I got their Darnell, Ashley, Lorena and I did a very tight Bestie group hug! " I missed you guys soo much wow it was like forever I can't believe itt,!!", said Lorena while giving us each a hug! I gave one back to her while saying " awe I miss you all way-" Before I had the chance to continue Mr Hilton rang the bell, Mr Hilton is our form tutor, our new form tutor actually his really cool, hip and all those stuff but when comes to learning he ain't the joker type.
So it was time for class and I can't believe it we are in form 3 now!!!.. Darnell Lorena Ashley and I where walking through the crowd trying to figure out what class we had first but hopefully we had a class together, French.

When it was time to go home Darnell decided to come to my house for a sleep over till the next week wohoo great! My mom was all right with it but first we had to go pick some of her stuff up, we both rushed to her upstairs to her room while I was saying hi to her mom, when we reached her room I helped her pack her stuff in her bag. " All done", I said sarcastically wiping out my sweat on my forehead. "Haah that ain't too much its just some of my stuff", said Darnell " SOME!" I said sreaming, then we both laughed it off then suddenly heard my mom and Darnell's calling. We both hurried downstairs and we all said bye to her mom.
As we reached at my house I said hi to my two brothers Daniel and Ricky, Ricky is the eldest his 24 and Ricky is 18.
I rushed in with Darnell leading to my room, we both changed, took a bath, packed in Darmell's stuff then went downstairs to have lunch.
"What's for lunch Momie", I said while taking a bottle from the fridge handing it to Darnell. " You'll see sweety, you'll see, am preparing something special for our guest", my mom said. " Guest?, what guest?", said Daniel. "Hey hey be nice!", but Darnell didn't even mind because she knew my brothers really well, we just all laughed it off.