Mine

Nash's pov
Annie was walking over to my house when I was on the phone with Alyssa.then Alyssa had to go so she said goodbye.then I was sitting on the couch and Annie walked in and started kissing me we kept kissing.and we thought there was someone knocking but there wasn't .then Alyssa bursted the door open with tears in her eyes.then she yelled "its over".then Alyssa ran out. then shawn walked in and made a "howcouldyoudothistoher" face then he ran out.i was angry.so I ran to Alyssa's house. then when I got inside I saw shawn and Alyssa about to kiss.so I screamed"alyssa how could you cheat on me with my best friend!".she looked at me and said "1st I broke up with you.2nd why would you care I liked shawn the second I met him."then I ran up to Alyssa and kicked her and punched her.

Alyssa's pov
When Nash walked in he screamed "Alyssa how could you cheat on me with my bestfriend".and I thought well he was cheating on me and I broke up with him."1st I broke up with you.2nd why would you care I liked shawn the second I met him".then I looked at shawn and he was smiling and blushing.then Nash ran over to me and punched me and kicked me.then I thought,"my ex-boyfriend is now my bully".then everything went black.