Who is he?

You wake up to only turn over and see the clock marking at 7:00. You quickly realize your gonna be late for your first day at Hawkins High. You have just moved into the little town this summer and have gotten your feel of it. Jumping out of bed and quickly putting on your flared jeans with a smile. Being sure to go to the mirror in just your jeans and bra, turning at all angles and checking out your curves. You realize your on a time crunch and quickly put on your shirt and doc Martin's while grabbing your keys and sunglasses to make your way downstairs. Dad has already left to work from what u can see with the empty glass and crumbs on a plate sitting in the kitchen. It was weird moving from London. Your dad and mom had split when u were only ten. You didn't have any feelings of love for your mother because of how badly she had treated your dad. Dad has health problems but still works to support you. You walk out the door while feeling a bit of guilt for not getting up early enough to hug your dad. Whilst walking to your car u realize u forgot your bag, but don't go back for it.
  You walk through the parking lot where u see a group of kids parking their bikes and laughing. "Great, fucking freshmen" you scowl to yourself while glancing back at them. A loud screeching sound comes from behind you and you see a white beaten up van quickly pull up beside the kids and park. You can't help but watch to see who gets out of the van. You keep glancing back until you see a tall man with the most beautiful curly frizzy hair get out. Wearing ripped black jeans, white sneakers, and a shirt with some sort of skull on it which read " Hellfire Club ". Your glances turned into a full on stare. This man was beautiful. With a tattoo covering his arm and other wrist. He looks at you and gives a quick wave and you feel like your knees are gonna give out. "First day?" He asks from a far. You turn around to go back up the gravel path towards him. "Uh yeh. I'm from London." You say as you start to approach him. He almost looks in shock and has no words. "I know it's shocking, someone moving from London to America. I just needed a change." He smiles and puts his hand out for a handshake. "The name is Eddie, Edward Wayne Munson." You blush as you extend your hand out for the handshake. He grabs your hand and shakes it in the most gentle manner but turns your hand over to look at your wrist. You had a tattoo on your left wrist of a pawprint. It was symbolic because of losing your dog in the past. "Wow, and you have tattoos!" He exclaimed as he turned my hand back over. You stare into his beautiful brown eyes almost feeling like you're melting from his beauty. "Well I got to go to the front office to get some paperwork since it's my first day after all. But it's safe to say u made my day better Munson." You said as u start to turn around and walk back towards the school.