12

Author pov

Jennie woke up and saw the time. It was 11:45am and she is late for college. The college gate was already closed. She opened her phone and saw 59 notification!!. It was from lisa and momo who else.

She got up and went to the window admiring the view infront of her. There was several garbages thrown here and there and what not. She went to bathroom and freshened up. She wore a cute dress and smile at herself looking at the big mirror.

She was nervous to go out, what if she get caught by the gaurds then she is dead. And what if lisa told her eomma that she didn't go to college today then she will be in heaven.

She quickly took her phone and texted lisa that 'she is just sick and she will not come today'.

She went to the kitchen and saw note on the table. It was from......ROSÉ!?. She couldn't believe her eye.

The note is from rosé. She opened the note hurriedly and saw whats written there:-

"The food is in the kitchen, don't ever sleep late again....".

She looked at her side and saw the food made by rosé. It was a simple bread with Nutella but for her it is very special. She ate the food slowly to taste every side of the food.

As jennie was going to her room someone pulled her and hugged her. When she looked up she saw rosé crying!?.

---------------------------------------------------------
Blackpink

A/n: heyoo, im back again im trying to make this story funny. And i don't have ideas on this story anymore😭 but don't worry i will not unpublished this story

Pls comment and give a star especially the silent reader