Mansion

(Note:- I want the story to be to less focused on normal re:zero cast and more so on people from 400 years ago! Story will be mostly same till arc 3 and then it will make drastic changes , I will also write the past of Subaru And Satella. Subaru character is a lot different because he isnt the naive Subaru we know this Subaru is the one from 400 years and is a lot different but mostly he will remain the same. SubaruxSatella)

The Whole throne room was in shock.Nobody could believe it ,No,They didnt want to believe it .

"Why he is back?"one of the sage shouted

"Must be due to a reason!"other sage shouted

"Everyone silence , Now that the great sage has returned this mean great things for the entire country, NO!, the entire world!"Bordeaux shouted and all the other sages could only agree after hearing this.

"Very well then we will ask the Sword Saint to find for the Sage and ask him to bestow his knowledge onto us!"Bordeaux said

"NO DONT , we should wait until the royal selection begins so nobody should know about this not even the Sword Saint! We need to make sure not to offend him afterall!"said mikltov and the other sages could only agree

Back to the carriage

Emilia and Subaru were travelling in the carriage along with Ram and Puck .Subaru was looking outside the carriage and remembering the times he had with his beloved , How much they loved each other and how happy they used to be UNTIL that bitch of vainglory appeared.He misses her and can only think what is she currently doing.Oh How much he hopes that he can just go and pat her , kiss her and then hug her so tightly and to never leave her side ever again . His main goal in life is too save her afterall. Remembering all this he didnt notice the tears falling from his eyes .

"Subaru?"Emilia asked while being worried

Subaru didnt respond because he didnt seem to hear her .

"Subaru"Emilia said slightly louder.

Subaru still didnt say anything

"SUBARU"Emilia shouted and bringing Subaru back to reality .

"Uhm yes Emilia?"Said a very flustered Subaru

Emilia could only wonder what is going through his mind that is making him cry.

"Subaru whats happening why are you crying ?"Emilia asks while being sad

"Nothing emilia , I am just remembering some old friends of mine"Subaru says while wiping of his tears.

"Do you want to talk about it Subaru?"Emilia asks so that Subaru can vent off a bit.

"I would rather not talk about it Emilia cause you know most of them are dead and knowing that i wasnt able to save them and i am such a disgusting failure"Subaru said while tears started forming again in his eyes

Emilia could only look at him with pity to make him forget about those stuff she decided to ask other Questions!

"So lets leave it at that Subaru , You are wearing some odd clothing Where are you from?"Emilia asks curiously

"Beyond the Great Waterfall"Subaru tells Emilia shocking both her and Ram who was listening to them.

"Subaru you are not lying are you?"Emilia asks with eyes wide open.

"Why would i?"Subaru asks while tilting his head.

"Wow Subaru i never thought I will meet someone from Beyond the Great WaterFall , Can you tell us some stuff about your place?"Emilia asks while star in her eyes