𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯 | 𝘖𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘺

Chapter 3

AUTHOR-NIM
~•~

A few weeks had past since both Beomgyu and Y/N started the bet between them.

And things got a lot— spicy- like burning flames between the two, every single thing they do, they make it into a competition, and I say they act like 8 year olds but at the same time in a mature way, you know what I mean.

"Hah! I finished 15 equations in 30 minutes beat that!!" Beomgyu baffled "Pfft only 15? What a great achievement" Y/N sarcastically clapped

"Why are you clapping? Are you congratulating me? How sweet of you-"

"29 equations. In 25.7 minutes" She smirked

Beomgyu was already exploding deep inside but he acted calm to not be called a "bad sport" it'll ruin his reputation

"Okay everyone, do your research about the topic on page 64-70, thank you, you may now take your leave" Their professor spoke

They were about to race to the door when their professor stopped them "Y/N, can you help me with these and Beomgyu bring these extra papers to the principal's office will you?" Beomgyu nodded and stuck his tongue out to Y/N before he went out while Y/N just rolled her eyes from how annoying he was.

SEOL Y/N
~•~

As Y/N was helping her professor, her professor lets out a small chuckle which made Y/N confused of the sudden chuckle from her professor

"What's so funny miss?" She chuckled sarcastically "Oh nothing, it's just I've been noticing you two have been acting like 8 year olds since last week, and the fact Y/N you just returned to University and now you have Beomgyu as your rival, do you guys know each other?"

"Oh yes, we've been classmates since high school miss, and I did not expect him to be here in SNU" I stated "Well sweetie, the authorities here in SNU scouted Beomgyu from his previous University" "And that University is miss?" I curiously asked

"Kyungpook National University why did you ask dear?" I just shooked my head and smiled "Oh nothing I was just curious miss, thank you for the information by the way" I smiled "Thank you for your help too Y/N you can take your leave now" I nodded and went out.

Kyungpook.. Hmm that's in Daegu right? Ahh no wonder, his hometown.. It makes me wanna visit there to check his records for some reason..

But how...

~°°°~

"ARE YOU INSANE?!?!" Eunbin yelled at me "What? I'm just curious, it's not bad checking right? I just need to know what he's been doing when we both separated"

"You seem obsessed with him hmm~" Eunbin teased me "WHAT- NO- I mean no. I'm just curious that's all"

"Mhmm~ "curious" yeah sure, but if anything stupid happens don't come at me and ask for help okay? I don't want to be part of your business— oh shoot Yeonjun's calling gotta go, good luck with your mission!!" Said as she left answering Yeonjun's call.

I just sighed and sat down, but then I had an idea...

CHOI BEOMGYU
~•~

"What the heck hyuka- you spend thirty thousand won for a PLUSHIE?!?! AGAIN?!?!" Soobin yelled at Kai who was busy cuddling his new plushie

"What? This is my money, not yours, you're just jealous because you can't afford one" He stuck his tongue out