Laca Tells Everyone

Laca Bal saw her fucking bestie at her school. Her smelly a$$ crush comes up and said "Help me. Lets go to the boys bathroom together." As he waddled away with shit sticking out his ass telling itself to come out. Laca Bal says "Ok fat ass mama llama," As she grabs the fat dump and eats the sweetcorn mixed inside of it. Her crush said "Ready for some drama llama??"

Laca Bal said "What the actual fuck do you mean? If it's what I think it is then do it tomorrow because then I can bring a condom for you!" The hotty bastard said "Yes I'd love that baby but I was talking about the fight in the middle of the school." Laca said that she wouldn't like to do that and she would love to have sex with him be also needed a condom. The hot creature said "I also need to tell u something..."

"What is it?" Said Laca

"I have a girlfriend... her name is Ava..."

"WHY WOULD U DO THAT U MUSTY CRUSTY BITCHY BOY" As she runs out the bathroom with shit in her eyes from her being that sad that her lungs and livers have accidentally sent the shit to her eyes except from her asshole.

Since she liked to eat her tears, she accidentally ate the shit coming out of her eyes.

She had a pain in her chest... she went to the bathroom and saw cum was coming out her nipples. She screamed in pain "THAT COULD'VE BEEN *name* IF IT WASN'T FOR AVA'S FAULT"