Somewhere...

A girl was sitting silently near window of her room gazing at stars. It is the most favorite hobby of her. She loves the peace in her room. cold weaves were touching her body making her shiver. she has everything beautiful family ,money, cars everything nothing she lacks but somewhere her heart is missing something. she sighs thinking all circumstance happening with her. she feels like always someone is calling her every time . Her thought broked by the opening sound of her bedroom door. she stood up from her couch to see who came. it was her sister who came after having dinner,her sister seeing her elder sister not slept till now, she sat in the bed where her sister was sitting,she asked''didi why didn't you had slept i thought u might have slept''. her sister asked with concerned making her smile she answered going near her''priya i was thinking something,but let's forget it now the thought is gone away ok now let's sleep tommorow u have school right let's go''. her sister smiled nodding ,by going to their bed. she smiled seeing her sister smile. she prayed everyday for the happiness for her loving family and every time as usual she thanked god for giving her such beautiful family. smiling she went to her bed before switching off lights.

Hastinapur pov..

The sound of horse foots was beaping in forest. ''jyest stop thinking about your food world, come to our world'' the strongest man of hastinapur and second son of kunti thought broked hearing his youngest brother.'anuj stop making fun of me it's never ends good'' Bheem groweled at his younger brother making his youngest brother laugh. Nukul replied by laughing'ohh yea it's never ends good'', making other three brothers laugh. Even though they fights ,they never hate each other. their little sibling fight make them happy. they never trust anyone others not even their family except their mother. they may be cold towards everyone but they become soft near their mother..

Rani pov_

Rani pov_

waking up she called her sister to wake up, went to have bath until she came her sister was ready. she sometimes feel proud of her indepedent sister, smiling she went near her sister giving her tiffin, she went to do puja taking some fruits and sweets for her lord or Her life the one she shares everything her krishna , keeping puja material near the statue of krishna, she started her puja singing prayer with adoration and love she has for her Krishna. he is everything for her like brother, friend, parent, family ,he is more important than her life. by breaking her thoughts she went near her parents touching their feet and giving them prasad after that she went to her sister giving her prasad she went to get ready for hospital. As she is doctor of AIIMS hospital. she got ready and went outside telling byy to her little but beautiful family. she started her way to the hospital ... While walking she saw suddenly a black hole appears around her making her fall in it , everything blacked out.. one name she called before closing her eyes 'hare krishna''...

Hastinapur pov..

Coincidently Kauravs brothers , pandav brothers, Angarj karn and Ashwathama came to same forest for hunting

Coincidently Kauravs brothers , pandav brothers, Angarj karn and Ashwathama came to same forest for hunting. as they were passing through the tress of the forest they heard a loud feminine sound making them jolting up and running by following the sound as they went there ,they saw a lady sitting there, what most shocking was they were all attracted to her like moth attracted to flame. Her wince broke the thoughts of them , Sahadev went near her kneeling near her' Devi are u hurt somewhere'' searching the her wounds .His voice made her look up to the man who is gazing at her , her hazel black orbs contacted with black orbs of him, making her heartbeat speed up.A loud cough broke their stare competition, sahadev kneeled near her taking her hand carefully like his life depend on it to see her wound . The touch of this man made her feel things which she never felt in her entire life. Another thoughts shocked them was that they dont feel jealous when their brothers were touching her , the girl which attracted them ,made them feel things which they never felt .it's all foreign feeling for them ,they had met with many girls but non of them attracted like she is attracting them, its feels like they are made for each other like she is only person who can became light in their darkness , they felt first time like their life depend on her. first time the handsome warriors of Hastinapur , for whom every girl pray to be with them and the enemy loves to stay away from them as they know how heartless they became when its comes about enemy or war thing. her wince once again broke the the thoughts of the princes, sahadev uses some medicinal herbs in her wound as he had brought if anyone during their hunting will be hurt he can use it. Her wince broke the hearts of the warriors , another shock appeared as they were warriors they had seen many such images but never they were hurted like they are now. everything is new for them means everything. Unknown to them, big changes are going to come in future which will change everything having both bad and good consequences.