Running into One Direction

So here i was at the halifax airport standing by the stairs where the people off the plane come down I was at the airport waiting for my friend to get off the plane, she was flying in from Newyork. As i was waiting for a hour i got bored so walked around the airport. I wanted to see how much longer for her plane so i checked the bord. Another plane has arrived but it wasnt hers so i started playing on the all glass eleavater. After a while I went back by the stairs, people where of loading from the plane. All of a sudden i saw  Harry Niall Liam Zyan and Lewis walking down the stairs. WOW my face lit up i was only a few steps from 1D i was speechless. I started jumping  around and smiling and waving and trying to talk. The headed towards me. My speech finally came back when they where standing beside me asking if i wanted a few pictures with them. Of chorse i said yes. So after 10 mins fans started coming over i was sad. They had to close the airport but they let me stay their for a half hour with them to go shopping and hang with them. It was amazing i was so excited. I would of never thought i would get to spend 45 mins with one direction. Before i had to go i got one last pic with them and they gave me a hug and a kiss upon my check. As i left the airport fans where saying how lucky iam wow i guess i really im lucky. My friend steped of the airplane 30 mins later we got  her bages and went on our way home and i told her about my day and how lucky i truley im :)