I Need Some Ideas

Hello everyone. Hope you are all doing well.

I'm really sorry for not updating this story and putting it off for very long time. I have been busy with my job and have hardly had any time to think about what to write for the next chapter. A good story requires a lot of thinking and thought process. Sadly, I'm running low on both because of my job and social life.

I know there are a lot of you that want to see the story continue as much as I do. I have tried multiple times to think of what write for the next chapter, and I am running out of ideas. I would come up with ideas like, "What if Y/N had arrived at Freya's Anime Convention during the day?", "What if after Y/N told Mairusu why he wasn't there, Mairusu gave him a task to go pick something up on his way back to the Anime Convention?", and "What if Y/N came back to the Anime Convention and there was already a new night guard there during his shift?" Stuff like that. Every time I would get started making it, I would hit a writers block and completely fail to come up with something. 

So, I would like to ask for a favor. Can you help me come up with some ideas to write for the next chapter, please? It that would really help a lot. 

Thank you, I hope you all understand and that you all have a good day, and stay safe.