𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝗕𝗸𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗮.

Request by- -feliciareallydagoat 🤍 Friday

Friday .
Miami, Florida
Y/n's house📍
Y/N POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
I was playing with my dog miko until I got a incoming FaceTime call from my best friend Brooklyn and I answered it "Wsp nigga" she said smiling in the camera "wasgoodddd" I said dragging the d. "Wyd?" She said "nothing much" I said "lemme come overrrr" she said smiling again. Her smile is just so perfect, "bett" I said "Alr I will be there in a min bye love you" she said putting her slides and jacket on. " Alr bye love you nigger." She hung up and then I continued to play with miko until bk got here. Not even ten minutes later I hear a knock and I run to the door and opened it and saw Brooklyn and hugged her as she stared at me and I realized I was wearing a sports bra with jogging pants. "What you staring at?" I smirked at her, " nun" she said as she entered the house and closed the door behind her and we went upstairs to my room and watched Ginny and Georgia. After a episodes Brooklyn looked at me and was about to say sum so I looked at her, " Y/n can I tell you something?" She said "Yeah what is it?" I said as I played in her soft curly hair. "Since me and you been best friends since 3rd grade I just wanted to say you make me feel better every time I'm around you and you are always there for me and make me feel like I'm enough. I wanna take our friendship to the next level" She said. I look at her with a blank face then smiled, I leaned in and kissed her and she kissed me back as our tongue explored each other mouth, I mounted on top of her lap with my fingers running through her hair as her arms wrapped around my waist tight with both of my hands on her face kissing her. "I love you Brooklyn Rodriguez" I said " I love you too Y/N L/N" she said.

A/N: this is too cute dawg I wish this was bk and me in real life ☹️🙏🏾.