School

Kokichi pov:
Today I woke up to shumai farting I know it sucks, last night were the best I put on my clothes , went downstairs to the kitchen when mom were about to surve breakfast. then everyone came downstairs and I noticed that piano freak. keade was next to shumai and they were talking about stuff and I was like didn't they break up like ages ago like me and shumai have been together for 7 months like they have been broken up for 8 months. so I went up them then I saw stupid miu came up to keade and kissed her on the cheek thank god for that cause shumai is mine yes Mr emo detective is mine and you can't say that. so I ate all of my breakfast and went to my room to brush my teeth and went to first period me and shumai sit next to each other in maths obviously maths is first period on a Monday.
" saw you talking to keade today at breakfast,"
"yeah she just wanted to say that her and miu got together,"
"oh,"
"babe I wouldn't cheat on you, like last night was the best night of my life so far, babe our ultimates might be opposites but our heart are connected,"
" shuichi why are you talking to the pancake,"
keade why are you dating someone who literally got strangled by toilet paper by a gentleman,"
All of the rest of the lessons I will be asleep shumai DON'T WAKE ME LIKE THIS MORNING.