11

the next morning jisung found himself tangled all up in minho's arms , where he felt rather safe . yeah , he had to admit that sometimes minho would cross their boundaries and was just too much as a whole but rather than that , he truly enjoyed waking up next to him , spending time with him and falling asleep in his arms at the end of the tiring day .

but he had to leave . his mother told him to leave .

'min~' jisung softly shook the other .

'm ?' he hummed .

'can you take me out on a date today ?' he shyly asked .

'why ? i mean i'm down but why so suddenly ?'

'no reason . just want to spend some time with my lovely boyfriend'

'you're so cheese' minho chuckled and wrapped his arms around jisung's body firmly , before suddenly picking him up bridal style making jisung squirm in excitement . the older carried him to jisung's closet and slowly put him down .

'get ready' he whispered in a raspy voice and immediately walked away leaving jisung a blushing mess . he couldn't contain his stupid smile which was lingering on his face every time minho did something bold . jisung had to admit - he loved that minho's side . bold and dominant . it made jisung feel all warm and tingly inside .

after a couple of minutes - jisung had finally found the perfect outfit . he was wearing a really short black skirt , a dark purple satin button up shirt and black thigh high socks that perfectly covered his knees . jisung went for that school-girl outfit which he knew , minho would go crazy over .

'baby i'm ready , are you ?' jisung announced as he walked out the bedroom and into the living room where minho was patiently waiting for his boyfriend to get ready .

'yea-' he began to say but stopped mid word as his gaze went to the boy standing on the other side of the room . minho's eyes widened as he carefully observed jisung's presence 'bro give me a boner warning before , goddamn you look hot' he spat out and started dramatically fanning himself with his hand .

jisung covered his burning face because of minho's unexpected reaction 'stop your embarrassing me ! and don't bro me'

'i'm sorry love , but you look so delicious , it caught me off guard' minho couldn't help but to stare up and down jisung's body .

'thank you ...' jisung quietly said , shyly smiling .

'fuck i don't know if i will be able to control myself with you looking like this'

'what are you even saying'

'you'll find out tonight' minho winked at the other , sending jisung into another level of flustered and bothered . minho kept a prominent smirk on his face .

'just shut up and let's go !'

'where did you take us ?' jisung asked as they stepped out of minho's car .

'to a restaurant . you'll like it' minho smiled and started walking towards the said restaurant . as soon as they stepped a foot in there , they were met with a middle aged lady . 'reservation under the name lee minho' the older said to her .

'your table is right there on the left' she kindly smiled and pointed towards a small , but cute two person table .

'thank you' both of the boys thanked and slightly bowed , before walking away . immediately as they sat down at the table , the waiter , a young and handsome male , showed up .

'here are your menus' he first handed it to minho and shortly after to jisung . but it seemed somehow different . as the waiter handed it to jisung , he purposely brushed his hand over the younger's which minho immediately caught onto , making him furrow his eyebrows at the sight , but he didn't want to jump into conclusions just yet , maybe it was an accident and he was just overreacting , even tho it didn't really look like one . jisung didn't seem to notice anything that was happening because he was just too focused on the menu and all the possible food options .

'do you need a little longer or can i take your order now ?'

'i already know what i want , what about you love ?' minho made sure to say the pet name loud enough so the waiter would get a hint that it wasn't a place nor the time to hit on jisung . of course he knew that what jisung was wearing and his appearance was really appealing , but minho just couldn't stand someone else trying to claim what was already his . a little possessive but it's fine .

'mh... i don't really know what to get' jisung mumbled , aggressively flipping through the long and boring pages of the menu .

'i can recommend you some stuff' the waiter immediately jumped in and leaned closer to jisung , placing one of his hands on the table , somewhat hovering over the smaller boy .

'no he's okay' minho quickly turned down the offer as he shot a death glare to the waiter who was all over his precious and innocent boyfriend .

'm' the waiter just hummed and stood straight up again .

jisung was confused nonetheless .

'i like your hair , blue is your color' the male didn't stop and kept bothering the couple .

'are you done trying to hit on my boyfriend ?' minho finally blurred out , not having any of the bullshit . voice serious and cold . he sounded annoyed and even a little bit of scary .

'oh you are his boyfriend ?' he mockingly said , with a prominant judgemental look on his face .

'i indeed am , and you are not , so mind stopping making my boyfriend uncomfortable ?'

'i'm not making you uncomfortable , pretty , am i ?' the waiter whinned and put his hand on jisung's shoulder , softly caressing it . the younger froze as soon as he felt the stranger's hand land on him .

'keep your fucking hands off of him' minho looked pretty calm , but in reality he was beyond pissed .

'or what ?' the male smirked and dragged his hand further down jisung's whole arm , making the other stiffen at the act . he alarmingly looked at minho , trying to send him a sygnal that he was so extriemely uncomfortable at the other touching him in that way .

'hannie , let's go' minho immediately stood up after seeing just a slightest bit of uncomfort lingering across his boyfriend's face . after getting up , minho quickly took the waiter's hand and agressively yanked it from jisung's body , inserting himself between the two , that way , jisung who was still sitting , would be behind minho , facing his back . 'didn't i tell you to not fucking touch him , you fucking pervert' minho whispered to the male through harshly gritted teeth . jisung was honestly at a loss of words , he was really scared and was slightly shaking .

'tsk' the waiter scoffed 'i know i could make that little boyfriend of yours , scream my name louder than you ever could' he smirked . (a/n : it's giving yoongi lmao)

that's it . that was jisung's breaking point . he could feel every single disguisting word that left the male's mouth , with his whole entire body , under the skin , ripping him apart in all the possible directions .

'bold of you to assume that he would let anyone like you , hit' minho said and quickly turned around to jisung who was sitting behind him with teary eyes . the older could feel his heart breaking at the sight , jisung looked so scared and fragile . 'ah baby~' minho whispered for only jisung to hear and started wipping his tears .

jisung looked up at his boyfriend with only his eyes , without tilting his head , pouting just a slightest bit .

'and he got those fuck me eyes'

minho froze at the statement made by the male behind him . his blood was boiling . he couldn't deal with someone disrespecting his lover like that . minho took jisung's hand and quickly pulled him up . he gently placed his car keys and a single cigarette onto jisung's hand and after pulling him closer , whispered into his ear 'go to the car and wait for me , okay love ?'

jisung looked at the stuff that was placed onto his hand and just simply nodded .

'the lighter is in the box i keep the CD's in' he whispered and let go of the younger .

a/n : THIS CHAPTER LITERALLY TOOK ME LIKE 2 WEEKS i'm so sorry guys just been feeling so out of it and kinda lost motivation to finish this book , but i'm back , not a lot left tho , i hope you didn't forget me yet :((((