code red!

i next morning (monday) i woke up with cramps and i emediatly knew what it was, my period, i checked to see if i had leaked trough my pjs but i luckily didn't and i stood up quickly but jaden pulled me down ''please jae i have to go to the bathroom'' i said and he let go. i went to my room because i obviously didn't have any tampons in jadens room, when i was done i went quietly back to jaden and laid beside him ''where did you go, i tought you needed to go to the bathroom'' jaden said ''yeah forgot to do something in my room'' i lied, jaden nodded and we went back to sleep because it was 8am still. i coudn't sleep because of the cramps but looking at jaden sleep was entertaining enough, after an hour or so jaden woke up ''how long have you been staring at me?'' asked ''an hour or so'' i giggled ''creep'' he chuckled and kissed me softly. my stomache then growled from the cramps but i acted like i wasn't in pain ''are you hungry?'' jaden asked and i shook my head ''your stomach tells me something else'' he said ''but im not hungry'' i told him again but he lifted me up taking me to the kitchen just like yesterday. ''have this if you NoT HuNGry'' jaden mocked me and gave me a banana from the fridge, i sighed and ate it because jaden told me to, we went back upstairs after and got back in bed but then my stomach growled again ''are you still hungry?'' i shook my head again ''no im not hungry at al its something else, don't worry about it'' i told him ''don't worry about it?  ofcourse i do worry about it im your boyfriend and have to take care of you'' jaden explained ''jae i mean it don't worry about it even if your my boyfriend'' i told him and he let it slide.

''i have to go to the studio today actually so ill be there from 1 to 3pm alright?'' jaden told me ''sure do what you have to ill be fine'' i said smiling, ''you sure?'' he asked again ''yeah jae, i mean it'' i said and kissed him. at 1 pm jaden left and i was home with the boys but nessa was comming over later today for josh and avani was comming for anthony ofcourse, i kinda just stayed in bed all day because the cramps got worse every 30 minutes until nessa knocked on my door. ''wifey?'' she said and i told her to come in ''why are you in bed all day? are you sick?'' she asked ''nope code red'' i told her and she walked over to me ''need anything?" she asked ''a hot water bottle please'' i told her and she left to get me one. a few minutes later she came back and gave me the hot water bottle ''thanks wife'' i said ''always'' she smiled and told me she had to go back to josh. she left and i tried to sleep for a bit, i acctually fell asleep this time till i got woken up by jaden ''baby wake up, i have chocolate for you'' he said and i was confused he knew i needed it ''how did you know?'' i asked in a soft embaressed voice. 

''don't be embaressed baby every girl has it and i called nessa to ask she kight knew what was up with you and she told me'' jaden explained.

''i went to the store to buy you some stuff'' jaden also said and handed me a little basket with stuff like: devon mathing plushie, pads and tampons, chocolate, shower stuff and more chocolate. ''ahw thank you jae'' i said and started crying ''baby its not that spe- of wait ur a girl on her period so ur emotional'' he rememberd  himself making me giggle while i was still crying so jaden hugged me, we cuddled till i stopped crying and we went downstairs. ''hey hope i haven't seen you all day, where you upstairs the intire time?'' anthony asked with avani next to him, ''uh yea..'' i said while avani elbowed him in his ribs ''ohw!'' he said and avani winked at me and turned to anthony. jaden and i cuddled on the couch watching tv with the other people who were downstairs, when it was time for dinner griffin had cooked for us because he didn't wanna do it later after i told them yesterday, he made chicken with beans and rice which was good. 

after dinner jaden and i went upstairs because my cramps got worse again and i waned to cuddle, ''you know i have work tomorrow right?'' i asked jaden ''fuck i forgot, will you be okay?'' jaden asked ''how long do you think i have my period?'' i asked laughing ''long enough'' jaden replied and i nodded. ''can't i just get the inside of my stomach removed then i don't have periods again'' i said ''if you wanna have kids one day i don't think thats a good idea''  jaden told me ''ill be a bad mom anyways'' i said and jaden looked shocked ''are you kidding?! you would be the best mom, you always put everyone before you to make them happy, talking about that you shoudn't always do that because you matter aswell'' jaden told me and i shrugged. ''i don't mi-'' i cut myself of from a killing pain in my stomach ''i don't mind if im putting myself below others i just want them to be happy which makes me happy'' i said when the pain was mosty over ''no baby you should mind and it might make you happy but you can't always do that'' jaden told me holding me from the pain. ''can we just sleep?'' i asked jaden because i was kinda pissed off by hikm for no reason but i still was ''yeah. sure'' jaden said and i stood up and started getting ready for bed. 

i changed into my pjs, got the little bit make up i wore of my face, brushed my teeth, did my skin care routine and last but not least changed my tampon and put a pad aswell just to be sure. i went back to my room and saw jaden watching tiktok on his phone laying in my bed ''uh jae?'' i asked and he looked up to me ''i wanna sleep alone tonight'' i told him and his face expression changed from happy to sad ''o-okay baby thats alright'' he said and stood up. jaden wanted to kiss my lips but i turned my head so he kissed my cheek ''good night baby'' he said ''night'' i replied and laid in bed while jaden closed the door, i know i was a bitch to jaden but i was moody and he pissed me of a little for telling me something nice, im such a bitch. it started to feel bad but it was wird if i would go back and ask him to stay at mine so i got cozy with devon and fell asleep. 

a/n:
holl mother of jesus 530 reads!! thanks a lot everyone! but i do need requests for new parts so please if you read this lmk so stuff, just little stuff the do is good enough. anyways have a great day/night!<3