Stairway To Stardom!! ☆

a/n hi!!
i will try and keep it in 3rd person view but i might throw in some rui/tsukasa povs + nene and emu will have some parts!!
(in the first part emu is getting ready and ignoring the conversation)
i will try and stay in character most of the time since ooc ticks me off 😭😭
transitions will be in bold!!
onto the story :)) ->

"Tsukasa, you need to stop rehearsing and get your suit on. It's ten mintues until showtime," Nene called from across the dressing room.
"I'm not rehearsing Nene, I can't find my suit! I swear it was placed over here after practice yesterday."
Nene placed a hand on her forehead and sighed. "Told you it was a bad idea to dress rehearse, idiot. Now you have to go out on stage in your tacky school clothes."
Tsukasa shot Nene a nasty look but she just smiled and turned to the mirror to adjust her hair.
The distressed young blonde started to panic. He murmured curses under his breath but stopped when he heard the door in front of him open. Rui walked in with Tsukasa's costume in hand and smirked.
"Ah, Tsukasa," he whispered, "will you start remembering? You asked me to take it home and alter the patches. Here you go."
"Rui, you saved my reputation as a star! Thank you for supporting your fellow shining actor!!" He examined the newly tailored outfit and smiled.
Tsukasa looked up at Rui with the same smile on my face.
"You're handiwork is almost as good as my stage acting, Rui! Thank you, again, for saving the whole show! I'm going to change real quick, and then it's showtime!!"
Nene stared at the blonde boy and shook her head.
"Why do you even stay with him, he's...loud."
She then looked over at Rui, who was completely distracted by the costumes scattered on the vanity.
Nene sighed once more. "Why stick up with either," she muttered. But Nene obviously didn't mean that. She loved her outgoing, weirdo friends more than anything, and they ran her whole world through and through.

Showtime!!

As expected of the glorious Wonderlands X Showtime, their stage play was phenomenal!
Everyone loved the happy, smiley group, as they spread joy throughout the crowd.

"Wonderhoy!! That was such a good show, guys~! I knew the extra practice would pay off!!" Emu smiled and made her ways towards the changing rooms.
"Nene, come with me!! I tried to plan our next show plan and wanted to see if you liked it ☆!" The happy pink haired girl grabbed Nene's hand and pulled her into the other room.
On the other side of the room, the two young highschool boys chatted away.
"So, how did you exactly come up with the design? And...how the heck do you work this ribbon? It's placed so weirdly!!" Tsukasa fiddled with the yellow ribbon that was tangled in his suit.
"Hey- Here. Let me help you, Tsukasa-kun."
Rui placed his hands on the blondes chest and untangled the ribbon.
Tsukasa didn't notice how close Rui was until he looked up.
Rui's golden eyes were deeply focused and he gently moved his fingers across Tsukasa's chest. He wasn't touching him in a weird way, no, he simply was helping out his dear companion.
Tsukasa, on the other hand, suddenly became aware of the situation. His face grew a light pink and shook his head. 'He's so close...he's so warm too...'
"There we go, Tsukasa-kun. Your once tangled ribbon is now fixed."
He looked up at the blonde's red face and sighed.
He then turned the other way and focused on something else.
"Ah! Thank you for helping me, Rui. It was...quite embarrassing, actually..."
"How so?" Rui turned around and looked at Tsukasa.
"Well...uh...a star as myself shouldn't get so distracted by a difficult tie!! He should be practicing for his next show, or crafting new scripts! Hahaha!!" He continued to laugh for a couple seconds and slowly shook it off.
"You're welcome, my dear one and only star shine. May your genius script crafting become a beautiful work of art, and just as beautiful as the one in front of me." Rui laughed and slowly reached for Tsukasa's hand. He planted a gentle kiss on his forehand and lifted his head. "Have a wonderful night, Tsukasa."

'WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?'