Astra mikaelson

Astra mikaelson
The year was 1359. Anastasia Mikaelson the girl of wonder. Born as a curse and became a savior of her late sister, Astra was the child Klaus never expected. Ameillianis, the oblivious banshee witch, is her mother. In her family she was not really important to her own father,her uncle usually took care of her and would keep her safe.
    "ASTRA!'' Klaus screamed from the back of their castle,"where are you little one? I will hunt you youngling!" Klaus said in an eager tone. Astra ran down the stairs in her beautiful black formal gown. "I'm down here father, sorry I'm late." Astra said in a panting tone to her father. This was the day of her mothers funeral, or so she thought. Astra was 8 years old at the time and her mother fell ill. Klaus and Astra bolted out the door to make it to the funeral in time.
    Elijiah called out to both of them, "Anastasia, Niklaus, you will be late if you don't make it through those doors right this instant." Klaus uses his vampire speed to go down the stairs to meet with his brother. Astra ran as fast as she could at 8 years old down the steep and unbalanced stairs as possible. Astra fell off the last two steps and Elijah ran and caught her.
    Later that evening rebbeka was wearing a long formal black dress for the funeral after math at astra and klaus's home. Astra was sent to her room and she stayed locked in there all night until Elijah came in there and let her free. She mourned her mothers death for years.
Years later now she is 15, even after many years after her mother passed her and her father never really had a great relationship with each other. Klaus the all mighty hybrid loved Ameillianis, and he never really loved any other woman like that.
There was one night a year where the whole family came for dinner and tonight was that night, so elijah, klaus, rebbeka, astra and her mothers sister, julius came. Klaus never liked her at all so the chat between them was limited. "Astra'' said her aunt Jules, Astra responded with a tiny snarl in her voice, "Yes, lady jules?" Klaus looked at Astra with the slightest grin on his face and a tiny bit of laughter because he saw the boredom in her eyes. "How are you holding up about Ameillianis? I mean your mother."
Astra said, "I'm fine. I don't know why everyone keeps asking me! It's been 7 years, let me be!" Astra's eyes started turning a glowing purple because she was using her witch powers. Astra was one of the last of her kind. It was her and her only daughter Athenia. Astra's kind had all been killed because of what they could do to other mythical creatures.
After dinner she left the table angry and went for a long walk in the dark. Klaus heard a crash down stairs in his basement and saw his brother Kol was missing from his tomb. Klaus saw the door swing open and a blur run out. He knew kol was a killer with his teeth but then Klaus saw a knife of his missing from the cabinet. Astra was still walking in the dark and saw a man, that man was Kol mikaelson. Kol walked up to her and asked,"why are you out here all alone my lady? A pretty girl like you should be out here all alone in the dark."
Astra started picking up her pace, gradually she was going faster and faster to the point she was galloping. She heard stories of the monsters at night but she never knew they would become true. Kol sped in front of astra and gave her a fright. Astra tried bolting the other way but she grabbed her dress and she fell to the floor.
Panicking for her life she kicked him, but it did nothing. Kol never knew who she really was. Astra was a witch but could not control her powers very much. Therefore she could do nothing about it. Klaus and Elijah were looking all over but could not find Kol nor astra. Elijah always felt that Astra was like his daughter and that he could trust her with most things but not the one thing that could be used against her to make her suffer even more than what she has to now.
Astra pleaded with a scared voice to kol,"please i have done nothing wrong, i have been to school, i've gone to church, i suffer from the loss of my mother 7 years ago, please i haven't lived yet." tears running down her eyes as kol chuckled and then started bursting into laughter. " don't worry darling, this won't hurt as much as long as you do what I say. Ok?" Astra being the stubborn teenager that she was would not give the blood thirsty man a response.