Part 1

Maxs pov
I really like Haylie. I have never talked to her sure but she's really pretty and she loves kids. I am driving to her house for a project we have to do together this will be the first time I really get to have a conversation with her. It's to soon to say I am in love with her but I am not far from it. I'm pulling in her driveway. She's standing outside in the porch smiling like an angel. She's younger than me by a year so I decide to mess with her.
(Bold is max italics is haylie.)
"Hey kid"
"Really I'm only a year younger"
"What do you want me to call you"
"Hum I always wanted someone to call me kitten"
Hum kitten that fits her perfectly because she's so adorable.
"Ok I'll call you kitten but what my nickname"
"Maxie"
Love it.
"Okay now let's get started on the project"
"Ok and what was the project about again"
"We have to write a paper about each other"
"Oh yeah ok let's play 60 question??"
"Yea sure you first"
"Okay"
"What's you favorite color?"
"Orange. what your favorite class?"
"language arts. don't you go to my church"
"Yea I remember because Jacob tried to get me to let you sit by me at extreme remember."
"Oh yea ok your turn"
"Do you like anyone"
"Oh yea... do you like anyone"
"Yea almost in love with them"
"Oh"
She looked kinda of sad when I said that I wonder if she likes me to.
"What is he like"
"He's nice sweet kind and he goes to church he is tall but not to tall he goes to my school he gets good grades and he is there but doesn't notice me or he's just clueless. what is she like"
"She beautiful without knowing. She loves children and reading. She's shy and hates having the spotlight on her. She hates asking for things and doesn't like bossing people around has a small group of friends she goes to church and she is sweet and adorable. What's his name?"
"Starts with a M. What is her name"
"Starts with a H. Hey I got to go I will see you tomorrow at school"
I hated that I had to leave but if I didn't my dad would get mad.
--------------------------------------------
Hey guys my friend @Immahuffelpuff
Is writing a book about Maylie to and I'm Max and all these things in this book is in mine Haylies or kaylieghs pov so I got go for real soooo bye next chapter requires 10 reads😋 so please share