Part 2

Haylies pov
When Max left I ran to my room and started and crying. I really liked him but he liked someone else. I fell asleep crying. I woke up the next day and got up to get ready. I got dressed. (outfit on the top). My sister comes out of her room wearing the same outfit she looks at me and sighs.
"It's your turn to change" I say.
"No I like this outfit you hate this outfit" she said.
"I don't care I'm not changing this time" I say.
"Fine" she says going back in her room.
I smirk and walk downstairs.
"Hey mom hey dad" I say.
"Hey honey" my mom says.
"Hey sweetie are you having that sleepover tonight" my dad says.
"Yea" I say.
"Ok who's coming" my mom says.
"Jenna, Holly, Kayleigh, Kaleam, Deborah, and Arianna." I say.
"Ok" my dad says.
I get an apple and head out. I walk and get into my car. I drive to school. I see my friends and walk over to them.
"Hey Haylie" my friend Jenna says.
"Hey halies" holly says.
"Sup gurly" kayliegh says.
"Hey weirdo" Arianna says .
"Hey guys" I say.
"I love your outfit" Jenna says.
"Thanks ok guys I got go mister max is coming over and I don't want to see him right now and you can tell him that." I say and quickly walk away. I hear Max yelling at me asking me to stop walking but I speed walk to pe. I walk into a chest and look up. I regretted looking up because I saw Max.
"Hey Haylie what's wrong" he said.
"Nothing I need to get class" I say.
"You have ten min now tell me the truth."
"You like someone when I like you but I know I'm not good enough for you now before I cry and ruin my makeup I must go." I say quickly and try to sprint away when he grabs my arm and spins me around.
"Don't you ever think your not good enough for me got last night I was describing you. I have liked you for a while but I was to scared to tell you." he said. He looked into my eyes. He cupped my cheek and tipped my head up and gave my lips a peck.
"Haylie I really like you" max said. I start crying.
"Really" I ask.
"Really kitten" he said.
"Kitten I like the way your shy but won't take crap from anyone how you stand up for your religion how you look when you see beautiful things but hate that you can't see how beautiful you are. <----( hit 444 words lol had to it was getting to serious) but you mean so much to me so please go on a date with me."
"Really" I ask.
"Yes really please" he says.
"Ok" I say.
He laughs and hugs me. I laugh and hug back he picks me off the floor and spins me around. The day goes by and I text Max.
"Hey where r we going" I ask.
"Just go home" he replies.
I just start crying. And drive home. I go upstairs and see a note on my bed.
"Kitten did you think I didn't want to go on that date I did but I looked up romantic crap and I found this Idea it's a scavenger hunt your friend Jenna is going to help you shes downstairs right now.
See ya soon
Maxie"
I laugh and go down stairs I see Jenna with a clue. I run down the stairs and hug her then ripe the note from her hand. She laughs.
"Your first clue is go out something casual on but cute. Even though you look cute anything your clue will be in either your closet bathroom or dresser don't worry Jenna put the clue in place."
💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛
Cliff hanger.
Oh yea 654 words.