Part 1

Bg info :You don't have any emotions and you play people for their 5ft cocks.you are also a stripper who is obsessed with Gordon Ramsey and Shrek.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

You walked on the road contemplating life and why you exist when you suddenly saw your wife SpongeBob and her mom squidward."Hey Bobby,Hey squidward!"

"Mah name es sqatfart."Squatfart said in a seductive tone as if she wanted you to be spongebros daddy.

"Sorry babygirl."You said with a lip bite as you pictured sqatfart naked with her 11ft cock.

"No problem."Squatfart said as she took off her clothes,got on her knees and started masturbating.You eventually got the idea and pulled down your skirt and underwear and sat on her face.

After 1073528290 million years you got up and saw that Squatfart was dead and spongebaby was no where to be seen.

Since you didn't want to be arrested,you walked away butt naked and grinded on a car as it groaned in pleasure.

"VROOM~~~~"

"AHHUGGG!!DO YOU LIKE THAT BABABABE?!"

"VROOOOM~~~"babacar said as he reached his climax and let out black juices all over the road.

"What a nice day."You said as you got in babacar and drove to the church.

Hey guys.I hope you enjoyed this chapter a lot because I spent a lot of time on it and come suck my 4747475ft dick🥰🫦