25

💖
.
.
.
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸🎤: Welcome everyone,you guys know my wife and son returned to our Kingdom, it's like welcome party and today my son's birthday, wish him a good health and success. 

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴🎤: Thank you for coming, i hope you accept our crown prince. 

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗶🎤: Hello everyone.
𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲: Aww our crown prince is cute.

People started to admire the family.

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Let's cut the cake
Jungi cut the cake

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Let's cut the cake Jungi cut the cake

Jungi feed the cake to his family members.

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻🎤: Enjoy the party.

Music heard, everyone started to dance even children dance with their parents,
Taehyung and Jungkook are dancing slowly.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Kookie I'm tired.
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Are you okay?.Is our baby kicking.
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: No i just feel tired.
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Let's go and get you rest.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: I can manage, you continue. If both of us not here. It's rude for our guests.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Ok carefull.

Tae went to their chamber to rest and the party continued.
Taehyung enters his chamber, meets with a hand choking his neck.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Ahh leave me "Struggle to get out of the hold".

𝗛𝘄𝗮𝗻: Today i will kill you, after you, you're son will be the one will be dead.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Hwan "widen his eyes"
Tae gulped, his son safety is the first thing he remember.

𝗛𝘄𝗮𝗻: Ohh you're pregnant again "Smirks" too bad its not gonna survive.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: "Place his hand on stomach protectively" My Husband is here he will kill you, just like how he killed your family.

𝗛𝘄𝗮𝗻: "laughs like manic" Yeah how dare he?. He killed my family, now i will make him abandon without his family like how he killed my family, just because of you and your son, my life turned like this, I will kill both of you. 

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: You can't touch my son "Directly look at Hwan without fear"

𝗛𝘄𝗮𝗻: Ohh really first protect your this child "press his hand tightly on Tae neck".

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Ahhh leave m..me "he can't breath, its suffocating him".

𝗛𝘄𝗮𝗻: Die you bit*ch, but before that i want to know how you taste "Place his hand on tae waist lean forward towards tae".