🍃no use in looking for him now...🍃

Hello! Fyi I have no clue how fast this book will proceed story wise, as in how long it will take for Xiao to find and confront Venti not how long it will take Xiao to realise he is deeply in love with him soooo...  Let's just start the book already 😍

(Prologue)

Xiao's POV:

I feel my vision start to fade as my body starts to feel light, is this what death feels like..? My eyes grow heavier as my body starts to turn numb, as my eyes can't hold their weight anymore, the wind picks up waking me up stopping me from falling into my forever lasting sleep, like someone dumping a huge bucket of ice cold water onto you without you expecting it. I slowly sit up, my head spinning, so many questions filling my head until they all come to a sudden stop being replaced with a beautiful soothing melody.

No one's POV:

The Yaksha arose from once he sat, slowly making his way towards the heavenly song. As he made his way to the cliffside he sees a young bard playing the flute with his legs gracefully dangling off the edge, the wind gently lifting his cape amongst the breeze. The Yaksha has no clue how long he has stood there admiring the boy, tears gliding down his face, Xiao has never reacted to any song or anyone this way before nor did he ever think he would. The bard slows down the song as he turns to look at the Adeptus peacefully smiling, his emerald green eyes practically glowing. The Yaksha was taken back by the boy noticing him but he was kinda happy he did, the bard turned away continuing his perfect melody..."

Xiao's POV:

That's when I woke up.. I felt like as if I had slept with 5 blankets on a summer's night, this always seems to happen whenever I dream, I actually never used to dream but ever since that night every night seems to be continuously replaying that same night in my head over and over again. Although it's a good dream it's still upsetting to think I never talked to him.. but I can't do anything about it now considering he's probably dead.

So this takes place in the present so Xiao and Venti are both reasonably close to Traveller so I'm hoping to bring Traveller into this maybe they can even help 👀 also if I do, do that it'll be Aether (sorry Lumine lovers :< ) but yeah I'll try to actually update unlike all my other books but we'll see!

Words: 435