Ep-2(Met first time and Some Memory Come)

*Than we go at Library and That Boy Name Jungkook he is also follow us I think he also have to came at library but than my head again start hurting like hell and than I hold my head from my hand and than some memory was come but It was Blur* 

*Jk Pov*

*I come at college late and when I come at my class and I see One girl who is new in college and then one memory come and I see that girl in my memory that means She could be My soulmate ,My Vampire Princess and My Life

*I come at college late and when I come at my class and I see One girl who is new in college and then one memory come and I see that girl in my memory that means She could be My soulmate ,My Vampire Princess and My Life.If she is my Soulmate so her head will hurt so I have to see that and Than She and her friends left so I follow them and see that boy who is Y/n Brother and Ya You will think how I know him bc I never die and  they are going to library and I see Y/n Head is hurt and she hold her head and she was about to fall I ran and check her with her wrist and she fainted on my hand*

*Y/n Pov*

*I was about to fall but than someone hold me from wrist and I fainted*

*A/n Pov*

Me and Taehyung was Talking and We see that Y/n was not there and we behide and see Y/n was Fainted On Jungkook arm and I said and Run to toward Y/n*

A/n-Y/niee Wake Up Taehyung see she is not waking up what happed to her 

Taehyung-Nothing going to happed let go to College Hospital 

A/n-Ya and Jungkook Can Plz take her to College Hospital 

Jungkook-Ya Ofc 

*Than We call take her to her College hospital and Doctor said that she is fine now  and She wake up and I said*

A/n-Y/n What Happed to you 

Y/n-Idk My head was hurt like hill and I just fainted but I was fall than someone hold me 

A/n- Ya he is the one who take you here 

Y/n-Oh really who is he 

A/n-Its Jungkook

Y/n-Oh btw where is Taehyung and him 

A/n-They are outside talking and Taehyung said that when you wake up we both have to go home so let go 

Y/n-Hmm let go