The hireing (pilot)

"UGH WHERE ARE MY KEYS!" it was like my bag was a endless pit " come on where are you!". I finnaly reached farther enough to reach my keys and I slid them into my apartment door, I placed my keys on the coffee table and walked into my living room and dumped my bags on the rug and fell asleep on the couch.

I fell into a deep sleep it was like a lucid dream memour, I was in a pizza diner? That's what I thought I saw there was a big brown bear, a purple bunny and a chicken holding a cupcake. The children where singing and dancing and having fun! Something felt wrong broken.. the bear had stopped singing it just stared the others where looking at me then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"I need a job maybe I'll get a job at the new freddys" Allie stared at me "really venessa" what was the big deal? "Have you not heard about the disappearing kids y'know the rumers" there was an deafening silence between us. "Look if you want the job go for it! Just be careful okay?" She looked at the paper "they've upgraded their paycheck to £500 pounds for five nights" I was surprised "that's even better from last time in 1987 you had £120 pounds for five nights!" The newspaper said that FFPP (freddy fazbears pizza plex) had been shut down from its malfunctions on the grand opening freddy apparently broke down on stage. I signed up the next day..

Everything is going to plan...

-‐---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So this is the pilot please tell me if its good or things that I could add if this goes well I will carry on I've already got chapter 2 on my laptop ready to go! So please review it

Remember to drink water! 🍸