I'll always tease you. (Richie)

First oneshot!! Hope you guys like this, requests are open! Dm me or just comment at the bottom of a story!!

Richie Tozier x fem!reader

(Context: You're Henry Bowers sister and he would force you to be against the losers. You would copy your brothers actions under peer pressure until one day the losers caught you alone crying. After that day you became friends with the Losers behind you're brother's back and help them defeat it.)

I squint, blinking and letting my eyes adjust to the light. I feel warm and safe, though I'm not quite sure why.

I look down to see my best friend Richie, his cheek pressed against my chest, snoring. His glasses on my nightstand. I couldn't quite remember what happened yesterday, but I think we finally defeated IT.

I reach my hand to him, softly stroking his hair, letting my fingers tangle into it. A smile beginning to creep onto his lips as he lets out a soft hum, opening his eyes.

"Morning, Trashmouth." I say smiling as he rubs his eyes.

"Morning, doll." He smiles resting his head on my chest again. I pull my hand away but he whines.

"Keep doing thatttttt" he grabs my hand and I smile, playing with his hair again.

"Do you need your glasses Rich?" I ask picking his chin up so he can look at me. He nods and scoots up next to me.

He's actually taller than me, a lot taller than me, but he wanted to be the little spoon while cuddling last night.

I reach over and grab his glasses, turning and placing them gently on his face. I give him a little boop on his nose and giggle.

"My very own Trashmouth." I say proudly reaching up to cup his face in my hands but before I can even do so, I feel his lips pressed against mine. I was shocked for a moment but then melted into the kiss. One hand on his cheek, the other on the back of his head, fingers tangling into his hair.

I pull away, panting and smile.
"My very own princess." He smirks and I giggle.

"All your's Mr. Tozier." I say running my thumb over his cheek.

"Ok Mrs. Tozier." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Don't get ahead of yourself foureyes." I say planting a gentle kiss on his cheek. He rolls his eyes and kisses me on the lips.

"Hey, I thought you were over bullying us losers, your one of us now! You're brother's gone for a while now too." He says and I smirk.

"I'll always tease you, my love."

(A/N: THIS IS SO BAD- IM SORRY- btw I will also do male and in between pronouns if requested! I'm genderfluid so-🫶)