Chapter 10

"You are crazy..."

"Taehyung, don't do that. We are leaving today, don't screw things up for yourself now."

"They are dangerous people, don't play with fire."

Taehyung was listening to the rant from the moment he shared with the boys that he planned to not go with them at any cost. They were all worried.

Taehyung wasn't sure that they cared about him and what was gonna happen when he opened his big mouth again. They cared about themselves and not to get punished as well because of him.

If Taehyung refused to go now, that meant that they wouldn't go as well and that was bothering them. Because the boys wanted to go and start their new life.

Taehyung had other plans. For now he just planned to stay in that place, because the unknown seemed even worse. He had no idea where he would go. Would he still be Korea? He knew only the name of the man who wanted them, but nothing more. He knew that he would pay well for their service, but at what cost?

Taehyung didn't plan to find out. Instead, he wanted to stay here and try his best to work his magic on that boy, Mr. Jeon as he called himself.

Taehyung probably went crazy from all the isolation, but he believed that this boy wasn't as bad as he presented himself to be. He was threatening him, he was pointing a gun to his head, but he did nothing to harm him. He even let him speak to his mother and that was a good start.

Taehyung had no idea which day was today, but the boys were being told to pack their suitcases, so it was probably Friday already. Mr. Jeon said that he would meet Taehyung for a try out sex and then send him to the said man and if Taehyung's hunch was correct, today was his only chance to convince that boy to keep him here.

So he had to perform well.

No, Taehyung had never had sex with a man before. He had always been too focused over his family issues and studying to care about relationships, parties and everything else that was luring boys his age. He was someone without any experience and that might be a problem. But Taehyung wanted to perform well.

The previous day he asked Ten for a few tips, presenting it like he wanted to impress Mr. Choi instead and Ten was glad to help him. He gave him tips of what to do, how to handle it, and no matter how hard he would get fucked, to feel good after all. Ten was a classy bitch who knew how to take care of his own pleasure, that was for sure.

But Taehyung was unsure of himself. What if he failed? Would he still be sent to that man?

He couldn't risk it, he didn't want to make any mistakes. It was a one time opportunity and he didn't plan on missing it.

Somewhere after lunch the door opened and a guard came in asking for Taehyung. He said that Mr. Jeon was waiting for him and all the boys stood silent while Taehyung escaped from the room.

He could hear his heart echoing in his ears while he walked in the same long corridor, to the same room that he was the previous time. The playroom.

He wasn't as confident as he was the previous time though, he said nothing even when the security called him a crazy bitch and wished him good luck.

Instead Taehyung took a deep breath and opened the door.

The same red light blinded him and he closed his eyes for a moment, catching a glimpse of the bed and his mind started creating imaginations of what was happening there. That Mr. Jeon was waiting for him on the bed, spread there with a glass in his hand, eyes narrowed at him and a smirk that promised nothing good.