Chapter 21

Chapter 21

(Karima)

Jessica was back home four days later. I'm so happy she's alive. I don't know what I do without her. She's my rock and she means everything to me.  She will return back to work next week. She was still in a little pain from being shot in the arm a few months ago. I appreciate everything she done for me. I found myself staring at her as my head was rested in her lap as we sat on the couch and watched a movie. She then looked down and noticed me looking at her smiling. I sat up and got on top of her. I crashed my lips into hers and I whispered the words fuck me in between the kiss. She did exactly that and I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning and got breakfast started around six. I was in nothing but my bra. As I was starting the coffee, I felt Jessica grab my throat from behind and pressed her body against mines as her other hand felt on my body. She was placing kissing on my neck then she slowly slid her hand down my body and put two fingers into me. She was lightly choking me as I moan loudly and begged her to go faster and don't stop. My body trembled as I came then I turned around to kiss her. She wrapped her strong arms around my body tightly as she kissed me. After that she headed to the bathroom and I continued breakfast. Around seven I served her and we ate and then in the afternoon she took me ice skating. We had a good time and then we walked around the city holding hands as the snow fell from the sky. "Thank you for everything Jessica. If it wasn't for you I be miserable or dead. You were the angel I needed" I said. She then stopped walking and stood in front of me. She pulled a small box out her pocket and got on one knee as my eyes teared up. "Karima will you do me the honors in moving in with me" Jessica said with a smile. She opened the box and inside was her house key. She stood up and I playfully punched her in the arm and laughed. I told her I would love to move in  and she told me one day I'll be her wife. We continued our walk around the city then headed home. She got comfortable and I changed my outfit and headed to Renee place. When I arrived there, the kids were sleeping and everyone was in the kitchen talking and I joined them. I told them how happy I was Jessica asked me to move in and they were happy for me. We moved my things that night and a few hours later I fell asleep in Jessica arms.