The Accident...

Hey guys ^^ Author here back with another chapter.

Enjoy! ^^

Reminder:

Showing the past

Talking in their mind's

me talking or a timeline for example:

10 Days Later...

Like that ⬆️

I tell you what Symptom it is/ explain it.

Someone who is still alive is talking.

A Ghost/Spirit is talking.

.

.

.

.

With Blaze & Ice

Blaze: *currently trying to clean a patient's wound located on his arm but is looking the other way* ah, it hurts! It hurts! *looks at the arm again that has a bit of blood on it since it's bleeding then quickly faces the other way again* (╥﹏╥)

Patient: *blink blink*

Ice: *got worried and takes a little peek and sees Blaze is just being dramatic and makes a bruh face smaking Blaze at the back making him winch in pain*

Blaze: (╥﹏╥)

Ice: get out the way. -_- *swaps places with Blaze* sorry. ^^"""" *talking to the patient*

Blaze: *looks at what Ice is doing with a that must hurt look on his face making both Ice and the patient look at him*

Ice & Patient: ಠ_ಠ

After that Blaze is currently talking to another patient

Patient: how dare you keep me waiting? Do you know who I am?

Blaze: Mr. Patient, do you know who I am? (•‿•)

Patient: you think your funny? OK. *Looks somewhere else* get the chief out, the Chief. Get the dean out, now! (ノ`Д')ノ

Ice: *sees what's happening*

Blaze: my position is higher than all of them. (。◕‿◕。)➜ you can talk to me. *places a hand on his chest*

Patient: are you messing with me, brat???? *shakes Blaze*

Blaze: *dizzy boi* Q.Q

Patient: *continues shaking the poor boi* are you messing with me?! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Ice: I- ('◉⌓◉')

Meanwhile with Thunderstorm

Reverse: *goes towards his Dad* Dad, this is Professor Hali from the Thoracic Surgery department. ╰( ・ ᗜ ・ )➝

Thunderstorm: *goes towards the patient as Reverse takes a step back* *bows in respect* hello. *Stops bowing* I am Thunderstorm.

Quake: ok, Professor Hali. I have heard that, you are the best thoracic surgeon in Malaysia.

Thunderstorm: you flatter me.

Tempest: *comes in bringing a boquet of flowers and sees Thunderstorm*

Thunderstorm: *looks to where the door is at and also sees Tempest*

Tempest: *tightens his grip on the flowers lowering his head and walks towards Quake as Thunderstorm just continues to look at Tempest who is now on the opposite side of where Thunderstorm is currently at placing the flowers to the side turning towards Quake*