Chapter 1

Life wasn't always like this for me, two years ago, I had a happy life. Living with my mum and Robin, going to school, had friends. But that all changed when I auditioned for the Xfactor and won it.

Immediately  I was signed to SYCO records by Simon Cowell. It wasn't really my choice. It was either him or I had no career at all.

The first 6 months was great! I did a tour, got put in a movie and put out and album.

Then I came out as gay to my management.

I had never cried so much that day.

They told me, that I either hide if they drop me, I'm gonna do what they say, whenever they say it.

That day, I lost all my freedom.

A couple months of my non stop writing for a new tour, I got put into another movie, and that's when the paps started. They surrounded me all the time no matter where I went, who I was with. I couldn't eat anymore with paps taking pictures of me. Then the tabloids started, saying that I was dating all these women I was seen with, and to make it worst my management confirms each one.

I can no longer go to my mums and robins, because if I do there house will be bombarded by paps and tabloids. And I no longer have friends because we can no longer hang out because my management is always keeping me busy. Not really caring about what is going on with me.

I haven't eaten properly in a year and half.
I was depressed because I was always lonely.

My fans, my actual fans could sense something was wrong. But I could never say anything because my management was always near watching my every move.

My house was always bombarded by paps. Every waking moment of night and day.

I did have one friend. Raven. She worked reception at management. She was genuine though, she helped me escape paps and mobs of fans quite a bit and has helped me stop crying.

I'm tired. I'm tired of not being able to see my family. I'm tired of not being able to make and see friends. I'm tired of being photographed everywhere I go. I'm just tired. I'm tired of everything.

"Tomlinson Management takes in Shawn Mendez!" I pause looking at my TV

"We are here with Louis Tomlinson, owner of Tomlinson Management, we heard you are taking in Shawn Mendez after his horrible management let him go after he came out as bi sexual!" The interviewer said and moved the camera over.

It was the most beautiful man I'd ever seen. Louis Tomlinson. My heart stopped beating for a second.

"Yeah that's right, that management is stupid as fuck! Oops sorry for my language. Shawn has talent, and he's a good boy, his record is clean. Why wouldn't we take him?" He says and he has the most beautiful voice.

"We heard that you have two more spots open in Tomlinson Records for artist to fill, is that right Louis?!" The interviewer asks him.

"Yeah that would be correct, my record team is almost full, we are accepting applications at the moment, so if you're an artist out there without a management or need a new one, come over to Tomlinson records." Louis said smiling. God this boy was perfect.

DING DING DING

I look down to see my phone ringing

SYCO MANAGEMENT

Oh lord

I pick up the phone hastily, and swipe over accepting the call.

"Hello" I say monotone.