After the dinner ~ Dinner

He asks "it is getting late do you just want to stay" and you say "sure I am really tired" he smirks at you and says "let's go to my room and watch a movie" you get so excited and he takes your hand and leads you too his room you jump on to his bed you feel his right behind you moves your hair that was over your ear and wispers "you look so defeated" as he turns it on more power then normal you whine he does 'that' laugh and says "you were talking so big what happened" you whine again he backs away "your so pathetic" then he turns on your favorite movie you cuddle up to him and says "remember don't cum till I tell you to" you put your face into his chest and says "that's unfair" he laughs "do you want me to make it unfair" you look at him and say "but it already is" he kisses you "ok fine I will make it more unfair" he grabs you and puts you to the end of the bed he takes off the underwear and put on your collar then your leash and also ties up your legs he takes a step back a look at you and say "you look so hot right now whore" after he is done look he grabs the vibrater and turns it on high puts it on the perfect spot you start enjoying yourself he takes it away. he starts eating you out then stops you can't tell what he is getting the comes back and puts a gag in your mouth then puts the vibrater back and then you feel something what is that and then he starts fucking you so hard you can't help but let out a whine as soon as you do that he says "all I should hear come out of you is thank you sir/ yes sir or I'm your little slut got it?" You respond quickly "yes sir" he Plays with you for an hour and then finally lets you cum and asks you "what are you" you look at him "I'm your good little slut" he smirks and he helps you clean up and you get in bed and you guys cuddle and turn on a show you both like and as soon as you get comfy you hear him say "you were such a good girl and an amazing sex toy" you blush the cuddle up to him then you fall a sleep on his chest to his breathing and heart beat.