girl thats a bootyhole

After a long night of sligging their pickles together for 9 hours they finally went to sleep.

*AT WORK*

me and dhar mann were talking with eachother about that one time when I joined Brookhaven and got head from a random roblox player names Tracey ####.

Anyways while we were talking this random ass lady came out of my ass and asked to speak with my pookie. I tried to but in saying "Catch me outside how bout dat" but they both just ignored me.

He nodded and got up following the lady behind an ugly ass dry ass monkey pox spreading ass motherfucking door.

The alpha in me got curious and curious so I got on my hands and knees and crawled to the door listening into their conversation ignoring the people that were looking at me like I just wiped my sister's tampon on the walls.

Um anyway as I was listening in and heard moaning and groaning. So I did what any normal person would do if they heard moaning coming from the room your boyfriend and coworker was in and..

I blew up the whole place to the ground obviously 😁

And then I left and flew to the other side of planet earth in my submarine the police couldn't lock me up.

Anyways a few years later I found an ugly ass alien across the world and married it bc it has money and I have a shopping cart that needs to be purchased.

The end

Oh wait and I ate the alien for dinner after it bought my shopping list 😋

THE END

(I was shitting on the toilet whole writing this btw)