Chapter 1

(Y/n) was swimming, in the new pool, Monty was watching, as (Y/n) did turns, she swimmer like a real axolotl, for the most part. Monty wished he would join her, to swim with her, but he was too heavy, he would sank to the bottom, and he doubt that (Y/n) could pull him out. But (Y/n) was happy, swimming around, and doing tricks.

Once (Y/n) got out, she got off all the water, and went to Monty.

" You had fun?" Monty asked. (Y/n) nods, smiling sweetly at Monty, as he puts his hand on her head.
" Let's go in together!" (Y/n) held Monty's hand, trying to pull him in the pool. " I'm sorry, (Y/n), Rockstar, I can't go in, I'm not built for that." Monty explained to a hurt (Y/n). " B-but...* (Y/n) looks down. Monty sighs. " Let's go to, my golf course?" Monty asked. (Y/n) frown tryed into a smile in a instead. " Yes! Let's go!" (Y/n) said, running ahead of Monty. Monty sighed and followed the hyper (Y/n).

Once they got there, (Y/n) was holding the golf ball, and the club. " So, what now?" (Y/n) asked to Monty, looking into his eyes. Monty was use to her being adorable, but not his adorable, his heart was melting. " W-we, put the ball down like this, and we swing, like this." Monty swing the club, hitting the ball, missing the hole. " Where supposed to get it in the hole, over there." Monty said, pointing at the hole. This made (Y/n) curious, and got closer to the hole, only a few inches away from it. " Where do the ball go after?" (Y/n) asked Monty. " We get it out of the hole, and the next person goes." Monty explained, (Y/n) nods at every word. " Can I have a go!?" She asked, giving Monty puppy dog eyes. Monty senates, and nods.

After Monty got the ball, he put (Y/n)'s ball on the ground. " Ok, your turn-" " Monty! I got it in the hole!" (Y/n) yelled, excited. Monty nods, and smiles at (Y/n). " Yes you did, great job babe-Rockstar." Monty blushed at that word... Babe... He almost called her babe. He never called her that before. Monty was frozen, making (Y/n) shake him. " Monty?" A afraid (Y/n) said, shaking Monty a bit. Monty blinked. " Sorry, Rockstar, did I scare you?" Monty asked. (Y/n) nods, hugging into Monty. Monty chuckled, and hugged (Y/n) back. For once, the Gator was not angry, or sad, he was happy, and that is what was how it was going to stay. As long as (Y/n) was here, Monty was happy.