Chapter 2: Blueberry Pancakes

Puckabrina ages
Sabrina age: 17
Puck age: 17
ღ___________________________________ ღ
"Hey Grimm," Sabrina hears a certain fairy boy say while she continues to cook her morning breakfast,"what's for breakfast?"
"Blueberry pancakes,"she says, happy that she was allowed to cook and didn't have to eat Granny's pink octopus waffles.
"Yumm, when will they be done,"he asked obviously hoping he'd get one.
"Now," she said flipping two DVD sized pancakes onto her plate.
"Toss one over here Stink-pot before your stench ruins my appetite,"Puck said with a glint in his eye hoping to get the blonde worked up.
"Yeah right, like anything could ruin your appetite, not even a world record stench could,"Sabrina said realizing what he wanted and not giving it to him.
"I guess you're better than the world then,"he said looking at Sabrina like he did most times she impressed him, relaxed eyes with a smile in which the left half of his mouth was higher than the right, and a hand under his chin, 'she's so beautiful when she's being stubborn' Puck would often think then snap out of it shaking his head clearing his head. 'Don't think like that she doesn't like you, you'd just be setting yourself up for rejection. And the trickster king doesn't get rejected'
"Puck?" Sabrina said slipping him out of his thoughts,"You've been staring at me for the past few minutes, you ok?"
"Obviously, I was just thinking about how ugly you look in that apron,"he said quickly covering up his feelings.
"Oh," Sabrina said hurt in her voice but confidence on her face. Yet another thing he loved about her.
Sabrina then headed up for her room leaving her breackfast behind,"were are you going?" Puck asked her as she was halfway up the stairs.
"My room. but why would you care?" She said, the hurt showing on her face now as well. Smooth. Real smooth Puck. You made her upset and now she'll go in her room and go to the roof outside her window and mope like any other time Puck insulted her.
Once Sabrina got to her room Puck grabbed her pancakes and headed out side to her roof area were she lay eyes closed on her back with headphones on, humming some song puck didn't know very well. He sat the pancakes down beside her and did something he thought would get him a punch in the stomach. He kissed her. She tasted just like Blueberry pancakes. When he lifted his head up to see her reaction she punched him in the stomach making him wince slightly then did the unexpected and kissed him. They kissed for a few minutes when puck pulled away and asked what the puck was for and she replied simply with," I told you if you ever did that again I'd punch you,"
"Then why did you kiss me?" He asked.
"Because," she said her face turning red,"I think I love you,"
"Wow,"Puck said.
"What?" She asked hoping he felt the same way.
"All this time I thought you hated me, and you love me," Puck said thinking aloud.
"Well?" Sabrina said.
"Well what?" Puck asked confused thinking maybe he did some thing or said something wrong.
"Well, do you feel the same way?" Sabrina asked blushing.
"Most definitely, but I have a question for you,"Puck said.
"What is it?"Sabrina asked.
"Can I please have your blueberry pancakes," he asked looking happy.
All Sabrina had to do was laugh and Puck knew life would never be boring with her.