Chapter 7: Party Triumph (4)

Monkey D. Luffy shared a post from Broken Plea

How cruel!

Broken Plea

😢😮 Cat Burglar Nami, Vinsmoke Yonji, 4th Commander Thatch, and 308k others like this

Comment disabled

Luffy felt like he was overreacting but, he likes Marco so bad that it's hurting him. He shouldn't bother looking at his notification with Marco's name bolded and tagged. It's not that Marco's name is labeled important but, uh, yeah it is.

The wait is it fine to act broken like this? He felt like an emo boy or something.

A knock on rest room door can be heard and a voice followed.
"Luffy?" Zoro's voice resound

"Yeah?" He answered

"You okay?"

"Nah, am not, but you know me, I'll be fine soon. I overreacted only" he answered honestly

"Then are we still going for our performance, because if you are not fine we can stop it as Nami agreed upon"

"No way, I'm excited about it not to do! Don't worry about me too much, I'll be back soon, I only need to clear my mind"

"Fine then, I'm going back to my seat too"

"Thanks for caring, have fun on yours too"

"I'll be" Zoro chuckled a little.
Hearing it Monkey D. Luffy is back, the ever proud CEO and bubbly sunshine of Mugiwara Corporation.

He looks at himself in front of the mirror and fixes his outfit.
"You know what Luffy, it's only a comment and they don't have a relationship confirmed! Stop being sad and why not make the first move you keep on saying but never doing! Unless he told me he's in a relationship we wouldn't stop!" And the ever enthusiastic him came back.

He walks out of the restroom with a smile on his face and sits down at the Whitebeard table like he didn't yell anything before walking out.

"You okay brother?" Ace asked, who change his seat with Thatch

"Why not though? Silly Ace" Luffy laughed before eating his food.

"You sure?" Ace still worried

"Yup!" Luffy answered.
Ace is even worried and can only shut up to look at his brother, not wanting to spoil his brother's mood.

Marco who just saw Luffy's post can't help like he did something wrong and he can't pinpoint what it is. Making him look from time to time to Luffy whose mouth keeps on gulping food after food.

"Gosh the food is superb, I'm ashamed to say that even my Chef tongue will never replicate something like this. Sanji is worthy being a six star Chef indeed. The perfection of the dish is crazy!" Thatch commented after finishing his food.