Principal office

and someone slammed me on my locker, I hissed(fake)to show that I am weak. I saw it was no one other than Irene.
Y/N: W-what do y-you w-want?
Stuttering to show that I am afraid.
Irene: What happened slut u were showing your attitude yesterday and now you are afraid, huh? Now face the consequences.
Her minions hold her friends and started punching and beating them.
Irene punched Y/N in her stomach. Y/N started begging her to stop but she didn't. It was actually not hurting her and her friends as they are mafias and are numb to the pain. Suddenly a person voice echoed all over the Hall.

??: STOP IT!!
I looked at where the voice came from and saw bts.
Irene: B-but oppa-
Tae: LEAVE THEM ALONE
Irene: You're saved by them this time bitch but no one is gonna save u next time whore. (Wishpering)
Then she left and we went to thank bts.
Rosè: Thank you so much for saving us.
J-hope: No need to say thank you, it's our responsibility to save our frnds.
We smiled at them and they returned it (it was surely fake)
We then entered our class and then teacher came and started teaching.
Teacher:blah, blah, blah.
I was lost in staring jungkook.
Mr.choi: KIM Y/N STOP STARING AT JEON JUNGKOOK AND FOCUS ON THE CLASS.
No one has ever yelled at me and this bitch dared to yell at me, the mafia queen.
Y/N: Sir-
Mr.choi: YOUR PARENTS ARE WORKING DAY AND NIGHT JUST TO LET YOU STUDY IN A GOOD UNIVERSITY AND THIS IS HOW YOUR PAYING THEM BACK.
Y/N: Sir atleast-
Mr.choi: TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE NOW.
Y/N: Sir atleast let me explain.
Mr.choi: I DONT WANT ANY EXPLANATION. NOW GET OUT.
The whole class was laughing by now.
I silently headed towards the principal office. And.................

𝙋𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙:1 𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩 2022
𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙯𝙚 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙬.