CHAPTER 4: kiss me theo

📍: Katana's House
🌎: California, L.A
🗓: Wednesday, August 3

It's only been a day since Grayson broke into my house. I saw the sun blinding me through my eyelids. I rolled over and felt coldness. Grayson isn't in the bed. I sit up to see just his shirt on the bed. I get up and walk downstairs as I smell food being cooked.

'Gray what are you cooking?' I say with a tired voice.

'Aww my baby girl's tired.' He smiles at me with puppy eyes.

'Shhh.' I say wanting to say shut up but don't have the energy. I walk up behind Grayson and hug him from behind. 'I love you.' I mumble hoping he didn't hear. But NOOOO his 6'4 hears my 5'3 self😒.

'I love you too princess.' He turns around and picks me up. I quickly wrap my legs around his waist as he sits me down on the counter by the sink and kisses me.

After breakfast me and Grayson trained at the abandoned building. We then took a shower together and it felt just like the old times. We were sitting on the couch watching a movie and I decided to mess with him a little. I scooted a little closer to him and put my leg on top of his.

'Princess. What are you doing?' He says in a steamy voice.

'Nothing.' I said it like an innocent little girl. I take my left hand, turning my body a little towards the right. I put my hand up his shirt as he inhaled deeply.

'Love you better stop.'

'Why Theo.' I smirk in my head as I remember I'm the only one he lets call him Theo since it's short for his middle name an it means something to us.

'Fuck babe I might have to take you upstairs.' He says putting his head back and breathing heavily as my hand glides up and down his abs.

I look over at Gray as he stares up at the ceiling.

'Baby what's wrong?'

'Nothing just thinking.'

'About?' He smiles big and says 'Just thinking about different ways to make the most unholy makeout session with you.' He smirks.

I look up at him surprised and slap his chest softly. 'Theo! Stop it.'

He looks back down at me and stared at my lips while he licks his. 'Baby girl, u call me Theo one more time an I'll have you screaming it tonight.' He looks up to my eyes as we make eye contact. I stand up with my hand out waiting for his to interlock. He looks up shocked but soon interlocks his.

I walk him up to the bedroom and as soon as we enter he pushes me against the door and locks it. [just in case Valentina came in again or another person.] He pins my hands above my head with one hand as his other snakes around my waist roughly pulling mine to his.

He stares at my lips then my eyes and then my lips again.

'Kiss me Theo.' He doesn't wait another second. He slams his lips on mine passionately while his other hand is still snaking around my body. I start nibbling on his bottom lip as I catch my breath. He groans and slowly pulls away as I bite his lip wanting more.

'Don't worry Princess you'll get more.' He sits me on the bed and pulls his shirt off along with his pants and boxers. While I do the same. He gets back onto the bed and slams his lips on mine again. He goes down to my neck and find my sensitive spot.

'I can't wait to do round 5 with you princess.' He starts kissing my sensitive spot while I uncontrollably moan. His left hand grabs both of mine, pinning them back over my head. He knows I have a hands tied up kink.

He goes down to my stomach leaving a trail of hickeys. He gets to my v-line and traces it with his tongue. I start whimpering wanting him more and more.

'My princess has a little bit of the devil in her doesn't she.' He says smirking. He comes back up and kisses me before going down and licking my cl!t. I'm a moaning mess. I've never felt this good since I left. He puts three fingers in as he was still licking it. He then added his other two making me moan more.

'Daddy please.' I say whining.

'Alright princess, i'm done teasing you. You need a punishment for what you did downstairs.'

He slowly puts himself into me inch by inch until he reaches all 9. He has one hand holding mine and the other squeezing my thigh. 'Fuck princess why do you feel so good.' He moans as he throws his head back.

He then starts going slow, as he kisses me everywhere until he pounds faster and faster, he starts pounding harder as we're both a moaning mess now.

We moan out 'fuck' here and there until we both came. He flips us over so i'm now on top. I kiss him and then go down to his neck making a whole lot of hickeys. I go down to his abs laying 2 kisses on each one. I then sit on top of him as I grab my knife from the nightstand draw. He looks at it and smirks cause he has a knife kink. I lightly trail it down the center of his body while leaving kisses right after it. I reach his v-line [his sensitive area] and start licking it from one side to the other. He throws us head groaning as a sign he wants it bad.

I wrap my hand around him and start going up and down slowly, just to tease him. 'Fuuck princess. I want you so bad, please don't fucking tease me.' He said in between moans. I start palming him faster up and down carving my initials out small on the side of his v-line. He groans and moans at the same time as I go back up and kiss him while still palming him.

I then sit on his member and slowly put all 9 inches in me. Grayson grabs my waist and starts thrusting into me faster and faster.

'Fuck Theo.' I moan. As soon as I said that he went faster and harder.

A little while after we were laying down on my bed all sweaty. I was facing him with my face in his chest.

'Baby girl you have no idea how much I missed your little moans, your voice, your beautiful face, and you calling my Theo.' He groaned as he said the last part.

'What you mean like this. Fuck Theo. Yes Theo harder. Theo please.' I moan. I look at Grayson to see his eyes closed as he's smiling, almost like he's imagining having sex with me right now. 'Mi amore are you serious?' I laugh.

'I'm sorry baby your moans are just too good.' He smiles innocently.

'Omg goodnight my love.'

'Goodnight princess.' I fall asleep in his arms like a little baby bear.