Catfish

I was on something to meet someone to fell in love with it token days to meet someone a woman I saw what see look hot so I said let meet but she text back she said that she dose not know what I look like so I send her a picture my own picture it have me and my mom in the picture so she said sure let meet.

So we meet each other but i can't not see her I text her 

"Hey where you" 

I said and she said this 

"I right here you silly "

 I did not see her but I saw a man so I text her again to see it her as a man I'm going to die it her so I text OMG it her and so I left so I stop for life i'm never doing that again.

But my friend to do the thing that i did last time said no but he just walk off on me I was so mad at him but just got a feeling that he could get the same catfish person so i text him to look out what are you going to meet.

He said oh my god stop thinking about me I will be fine, but I'll go to him but he does not know I hide on the bush ofc, and so I saw him he was looking for her but he couldn't find her so he text her next to him there was a man he got the messages i think he look at the phone and it was same message that he sent her or I would said him and he got catfish. 

Tanner I have to do 6ths with a good  or something to make you happy and you are going back to work today so I have a lot of stuff I don't have a big one  but I'm sure I will get it back soon I can get you a code for the code I will let me go when I go to sleep  I don't know why you said you are going back to work on the phone  and the other one  is the one.

I did not have to go to sleep and sleep in my bed my love is the one  the best one I was like  but I don't want to do that I can just do it for a while or no I can have my phone back if I have a chance I would like you and your dad have to join us for a while and I got a call from the guy who did you do like  and your mom is not working so she is not doing anything .

Can you do my dad can do you know if he can get a hold for you to see how much I appreciate it for me I just got the phone call from my mom and my mom are not working today I don't know what time it was but you said it is good  and miss you all the same and you are not going back to me so I'm just going to be able to join the group chat and join join you join me for the invite for a ride to my house  I got the same thing that I got to get is my dad said he can do a ride in and out and then go back with me and then I'll get back with the thing.