chapter ten: second round🔞

Chapter ten

Chapter ten.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~

she was sitting on the bed, her computer in front of her. lying on her stomach, she couldn't see what was happening behind her. she couldn't see the man leaning on the bathroom door, a towel around his hips, watching her.

they had been seeing each other for a week, a week they had been fucking. during this week they had news from Taehyung's ex, which was really annoying. the progress of the book started well, so well that she thinks of finishing sooner than expected.

he smiled as he watched her write while being focused, and swinging her legs. he watches her move her legs sexually, which makes him horny. he walks towards her before climbing on the bed, which made a weight that she felt. he lies on her back, his face in the crotch of her neck. she continues typing on his computer, not giving him the attention he wants.

"I'm busy tae." she says, feeling the little kisses he places on her neck.

"why? you could do a pose." he seductively said in her ear, she chuckles.

"why? would you like to do something?” she smirk, he smirk back.

"maybe." he answers, she giggles before closing her computer.

she turns to him, causing them to switch positions. she looks him in the eye as he traces his hands over her body, little dressed. she smiles before grabbing him by the neck and pulling him into a long kiss. he stops what he was doing, and lets himself be consumed in the kiss. He'd be lying if he said she didn't kiss well.

she moaned when he bit her lip, letting her open her mouth. he takes the opportunity to enter his tongue, letting him devour her from the inside. he grunts slightly when she bit his tongue, forcing him to break the kiss.

"that was not nice. "He smirk, she smirk back.

"i never said i was." she responds, he chuckles before lifting the t-shirt she was wearing.

he spreads her legs before getting in between. his face being now at the level of hef belly, he begins to deposit small kisses. she watches him while smiling. he looks up at her before smirking and gently biting her stomach. she gasps before letting out a moan of pain he chuckles.

"we're not done." he simply says, she looks at him before removing her top.

"I never said the opposite." she responds back, changing their positions.

he wide his eyes before placing his hands on her hips as she sat on his chest. she smirks before taking his hands off her and getting off the bed, removing what he had on him. she smirk seeing his aching cock stand proudly in front of her.

"now the real exciting thing begins." she smirk, before placing her hands around his cock.

he whine at that, not liking her not moving. she smirk before dropping a kitten lick on the tips, which made him groan. she smirks before taking his cock deep in her mouth in one go. he moans at this action, letting the hot heat of his mouth contact his hard cock. she swings her tongue around his leight before popping it out of her mouth. he looks at her annoyed before seeing her take it a second time in her mouth.

"oh fu-ck, fucking shit! so good!” he grunts moan, watching her do wonders with her tongue.

she bobs her head multiple times, letting the tip hit the back of her throat. before taking it out of his mouth a second time and sucking the tips. the precum comes out of the tips, letting her taste his cum. she smirk before taking it back in her mouth.

"oh fuck! fuck! I'm going to cum!” he moaned, tracing his hands through her hair, pushing her deeper into his cock.

she continues bobbing her head at the same speed as him with his hands. she felt his leight twist in her mouth, she smirk. she takes him deep before feeling a hot liquid force into her throat. he moaned before pulling his hands away, letting her retreat. she lets his cock out of her mouth, letting cum drip out of her mouth.

"oh fuck! you are so sexy like this! with my cum in your mouth!” he growls.

"that's sweet." she responds, drawing the cum off her lips and putting it in her mouth.

"argh!” he groaned as he watched her swallow his cum.

he sits up before taking her and placing her on his laps. she looks at him smiling before feeling something poking her. she looks at him with smirk before moving her hips slightly. he growls before holding her in place with his hands.

"We ain't done baby." he smirk, she smirk back.

To be continued.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you liked this chapter. ♡♡♡

Double smut, i am prout of me.💅

The sequel comes right after. 🤗