Let's Go Swimming

Timeskip to the next day :

It's a good day to stay at home. Why? Because I'm pretty sure it's today Kurumi is going insane, so home is a pretty safe place. Like imagine if someone come here and try to get me out of my bed...or someone that break the floor, I really won't be happy.

Wait what is that sound? Why do I hear something?

"CRACK"

"HUH?!" The roof I was looking at just broke in front of me, WAIT I'M NOT READY TO DIE AGAIN!!! AHHHHH!!!

Timeskip :

So I'm currently sitting on the couch with Fu Hua, how is she here? Well, she fell of the floor. Yeah, no other explanation. Even her don't have any explanation.
What happened was like, I was in the bed, the roof broke and she fell next to my bed.

I think I'm really lucky even though we'll have to rebuild the roof. And here I thought this day would be okay. I also had to explain everything to her and that was f*cking long to explain. "It means that the Honkai doesn't exist anymore... then my mission is finally finished..." She said with a relieved tone, I can understand her... She lived 50 000 years for a sole purpose, defeat the Honkai...Even though it isn't really finished since she got teleported in this world with no reason... So the Honkai is still continuing in her world...

"Well, yes... But there's still the Spacial Quakes, DEM or the AST, those could be a threat to us." I said, a little worried for her and myself too. I saw her smile a little. "Are you worried about us?" She asked, I'm pretty sure she was trying to tease me. Well good job it worked on me!
"Well obviously! Who knows what could happen? We're maybe strong, well I'm better than you but still!" I said as I blushed, completely embarrassed at what I said.

"I don't have to worry if the strongest person on earth is with me." She said still with a little smile. "Eh!? Well...That is true..." I was speechless, she was praising me so much that I became a blushing and stuttering mess.

I calmed myself a little and sighed. "You know, don't do this again please..." I said to her and she answered. "Do what?"
"Don't play dumb with me! You know what I meant!" I yelled at her before her expression change to a serious one. "Like I said, do what?" Her tone was completely serious. "You...did nothing..." I said and sighed in defeat.

"Anyway, now that I told you everything that exists here, I want you to know that I go to school. But today is... a special day so I can't go to school because I'll make you visit the city 'Kay?" Fu Hua nodded.

"Let's go then!" I said.

Meanwhile...
3rd PoV :

I, the narrator will make this quick, okay?
Fem DIO was fighting against Fem Kalpas but Fem Kalpas was insane so she do the same thing Kalpas would do.
Fight... Obviously.
She transform her fire axe in a f*cking gun, literally the definition of "For her ultimate, she wield a GUN" that shoots laser beam.
Shido a.k.a good harem protag put himself between the gun and Fem DIO but Fem Kalpas come back to normal and yelled at good harem protag to get out of the way but good harem protag didn't get out of the way so he took the hit, obviously he didn't die...

End of the fight, I hope you guys understood everything. The author was too lazy to explain everything. Oh there's something else, here...Shido have to date his adoptive sister... WHA-

Back with Senti and Fu Hua...
Senti PoV :

It was late as I was walking with an ice-cream in my hand. Fu Hua followed me closely, I'm pretty sure she's monitoring me. From the beginning, she was looking at me as if there was a problem.