2

"Why did you accept our invitation?"

Jaeyun already has his answer but he thought it would be better to lie. He opened his mouth but he couldn't find his voice. He sighed and told them the truth.

"To prove something to myself."

*

"I didn't want to, I was forced into doing this. Many times. So, shout out to you, Sunghoon." Heeseung sarcastically said.

"Moving on to our main topic, would it be okay if we ask questions about your ex?"

'It's not like I have a choice, don't I?' Heeseung thought.

"Sure, it's no big deal." He confidently said, also confident that his ex wouldn't be able to watch this as he just graduated.

How did he know? He just know.

*

Jaeyun laughed nervously, "Yeah. I bet he wouldn't know this. He's not here, anyway."

Oh God, Jaeyun prayed this interview won't reach his ex.

"How long has it been since you broke up?"

"S-six months."

'Six months... it's been six months already? The way I clearly remember it makes it feel like it was just yesterday.' Jaeyun thought.

*

"Six months."

"Do you still love him?"

Heeseung frowned, finding the question very funny and... interesting at some point.

He shook his head, "No, it's been half a year. I've moved on."

*

"What?" Jaeyun's tone went a note higher. "Oh, sorry." He chuckled. "I was caught off guard."

He really was, he almost cursed. To be honest, he was expecting that question but not this early.

"To answer your question..." He paused to think. "I don't think I love him anymore. Yes. I don't. I've let go of the person... the memories. The feelings. And I feel like I've already moved on."

"Can you tell us more about your ex?"

"Just being together with him makes me happy and contented. He was my support system, my happiness, my all."

*

"I loved him so much. He doesn't smile much but he would always smile at me. He even laughs at my silly jokes...and that made me feel so special."

"And I just wanted to take this chance to answer his question when we were still together, your existence. Being born, is the nicest thing you've ever done."

"He's amazing, he's a great man. And when they said it's all about the little things, I just realized that they were right when we got together. He knows every little detail about me. I think, that alone, shows how he loved me."

"What's that one memorable thing he gave to you?"

Jaeyun answered absentmindedly, "Love." Realizing, it might sound weird, he laughed it off.

"I mean, I can think of other things but his love was priceless. None of the material things he gave me could beat that. So yeah, love."

*

"His dog, probably."

"Dog? Do you still have it?"

Heeseung nodded, "Yeah, her name's Layla. She's really smart and cute."

He can't deny that Layla does remind him of his ex. But he just can't give her to anyone, he's grown fond of the dog.

"What if you two met today?"

He stopped himself before he could say bad things, "I know where this is going."

*

"Why would..."

'Could it be?' Jaeyun thought but quickly disregarded it.

He let out a forced chuckle, "No, that's impossible."