4. cast sleepover Part 2

Still Latecia Pov: " Hey Guys so The Cast is coming over to have a sleepover " I said My dad nodded " Ok Just no funny business between you and Mikey " My dad said and javon Jaden and jayla started laughing " Dude we only kissed once" " YOU GUYS KISSED" Daelo asked " MIKEY AND TECIA SITTIN IN A TREE" He started to sing " K I S S I NG " Jayla javon Jaden my mom and dad started singing to I rolled my eyes the door bell rang I ran to get it mason Maddy Becca Nad Mikey were the first ones here " Hey guys " I said they smiled and waved " MIKEYY" I heard from behind me " DAELOO" Mikey said he picked Daelo up spinnning " Dude really " I rolled my eyes they shrugged and walked in " FAMILY THIS IS MASON,MADDY, BECCA, AND OBVIOUSLY MIKEY" I yelled " Hey guys " my dad said they waved " Ok To my room " they nodded and Miguel ran upstairs " How does he know where your room is " Jaden laughed " Shut yo bubble gum dumb dumb ass up" I said and the cast laughed and walked upstairs as soon as we got to my room the door bell rang " ILL GET IT " I yelled I opened the door Brady and Tristan were finally here " Dude took you long enough "
I said they rolled there eyes and we walked upstairs " Hey guys wanna watch a movie " I said I heard running " FROZEN" javon yelled " Dude hell no" I said " Scary movie" I said they all nodded " But I ain't watching a movie in jeans so Girls you can go to Kayla's room she's with her friends and Idc where the boys go " they nodded and walked to where ever I changed into my pajamas and did my hair

Still Latecia Pov: " Hey Guys so The Cast is coming over to have a sleepover " I said My dad nodded " Ok Just no funny business between you and Mikey " My dad said and javon Jaden and jayla started laughing " Dude we only kissed once" " YOU GUYS K...

I walked down stairs and saw javon Jaden Jayla And the cast on the couch " DONT WORRY WE SAVED YOU A SPOT NEXT TO MIKEYY" Javon yelled and they laughed " Fuck you " I said and sat next to Mikey A FEW MINUTES LATER I slowly started to fall asleep a...

A FEW MINUTES LATER
I slowly started to fall asleep and rested my head on Mikey's shoulder
QUICK MIKEY POV: I felt someone's head on my shoulder and turned to see latecia I rested my head gently on hers and Fell asleep
END OF MIKEYS POV
Ugh I'm tired asf soo imma take a nap and update when ever I wake up okay LOVE YA AND REMEMBER TO STAY GAY🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈😍😍