𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑠𝑠, 𝑌/𝑛! 𝑝𝑡 2

It was the end of the day, and you, Finney, And Robin were discussing how to go against dad, and what was the best way.

"I can hurt him, a lot. But he is bigger and stronger then me." Robin says clenching his fist.

"I am NOT letting you get hurt again by my father again, that i promise." You look at robin and he unclenches his fist and sighs, then walks over to you and wraps his arms around you.

"We could go to the police and turn him in for child abuse?" finney suggested.

"I was thinking that too, but, here's the thing if we do. Where would we stay? We would have to go to a foster care or something, and i don't feel like leaving Robin anytime soon." you sigh and look at finney. Then he mouths "ooh".

"You can stay with me! My parents wouldn't mind, they really like you guys." Robin also suggested.

"But we're 14, (wanted to age it up by a year.) what if something goes wrong?" you say to Robin.

"Like what?" Robin asks, then realizes.

"(Y/N), i hope you know your not losing me, like ever. Sorry hermosa, but your mine." Robin smirks at you, you look up smiling at him.

"If you guys start making out, i'm gonna puke." Finney looks at you guys with an annoyed expression.

You flip off Finney and kiss robin. Finney turns around and gags.

"Oh hell no." finney says as he waited for you guys to finish. You chuckle, "Okay were done." You and Robin just laughs as Finney gives you a lecture.

"Okay, okay, enough. Let's get rid of this child abuser, called our Father." You mumble out the last part.

"Before i open this door...Finney are you sure you want this?" You turn around and look at finney with sad eyes.

"Me and dad kinda got along, but at the end of the day, i know that he will just hurt me if i do something bad again. So yes, i want him to rot in a cell."

You nod and open the door. You knew you were going to hurt your dad a lot once you made eye contact with him. "Today's the day me and Finney stand up to our dad. " you thought as you slowly open the door.

You raise your arm to signal robin to stay where he is.

"Dad." You walk in the house and turn your head to see him in the kitchen drinking wine. You hear him groan under his breathe because he doesn't want anything to do with you. "Oh good, your here. We need to talk." He sets his class down and leans against the counter.
"Front and center. Now young lady." But you don't move. "No, i don't feel like coming close to you. At all. If you have something to say i can hear perfectly fine over here." You lean up against the wall as you see finney walk in the kitchen to right next to you.

"Wouldn't hurt if i was in here too." He crosses his arms. Your father looks like he was about to run up and beat the shit out of you. But he held himself back.

"Fine. Let's talk about your little boyfriend (Y/N). I don't want you seeing him anymore. And to think you let him inside of MY house again when i specifically told you two that i don't want you guys to see each other anymore really pisses me off. So i'll make this clear as a crystal. If i see you EVER..with that boy ever again..i'll hurt him. And you." He yells at you, but you didn't flinch.

You chuckle and get up from leaning off of the wall. You walk towards the door and open it to let Robin in.

"You mean this boy?" You grin at you dad and kiss Robin.

Your dad quickly walked over to you guys but before he could do anything, You stop kissing Robin and kick your dad in the balls.

He yells in pain and he drops to his knees holding his balls. You then kick him in the face and he falls back.

"No, YOU listen to me. You will no longer tell me what to do, i make my own decisions. Robin is the best thing that ever happened to me, and i think i don't wanna leave him anytime soon. So, while FINNEY picks up the phone and calls the police in your abusive bitch ass, i'm gonna have a GREAT 10 minutes of putting you in pain that YOU put ME through."

Robin gives your dad a cold glare. "Hang on (Y/N), before you do anything— Sir, i want you to know that your opinion about us doesn't matter. I love your daughter more then anything and nothing will change that, not even you could. And i'm actually disappointed and disgusted that a father would abuse his own kids. So i hope you rot in a cell for a VERY long time. Fuck with (Y/N) and Finney again, i fuck with you." he walks up to him and slams his head into the ground before he walks over to finney and leans up against the wall.

You then crack your knuckles knowing that you were about to let ALL of your anger out on your dad. Just like he let all of his anger out on you for the past year.

(Time skip to when the police get to your house)

You were sitting on the sidewalk with Finney and Robin as you watched your unconscious dad get carried into an ambulance.

"I'm proud of you (Y/N), i probably could of never done that." Finney wraps his arm around you to hug you, and you hug him back. "We're finally free from that constant nightmare. I'm glad we did something about it." you smile to yourself knowing that your gonna be safe.

"I'm also proud of you guys, you guys are strong with each other. I'm happy that your dad isn't gonna put you in anymore pain." Robin smiles at both of you and gives you a kiss on the cheek.

"After this is all settled. Let's live our lives the best lives ever. We just need each other, that's all i want. All i want is to live my lives with my favorite people in the world." You smile at both of them. Finney holds your hand while you lay your head on Robins shoulder.

SUUUP! Sorry for the late update and sorry if this chapter sucks i just wanted to make a quick something. Reason why it's a late update is because school is already up my ass 😒..so.

Well, anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter! And this isn't the last chapter, the next one most likely is gonna be.

also...THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR 50k VIEWSSSS!! IM SO GRATEFUL! You guys make me feel very special 😭😭 i love you guys sm 💕💕

But i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and i will see you all next time. Byeee 💗