Her Body Is Bible (Mature)

"BECKYS SO HOT" you screamed as you watched Cari Fletcher perform one of her best songs. You had been waiting 5 months for this, having ordered your tickets way back in June, and seeing how hot Cari looked on stage performing, and how amazing it was being there with all of the other Fletcher fans, it was so worth the wait.

You were dancing to the song and screaming all of the words, until suddenly, Cari paused in the middle of her set.

"I just wanted to take a moment to say how grateful I am that all of you are here. I love you guys so much. And to show that, I wanted to bring one of you onto the stage tonight to come help me perform this one. Let's see, who should I pick?" Cari asked.

You screamed as loud as you could and threw your hands up in the air, trying to get Fletchers attention. You knew that she probably wouldn't notice you, but you could at least try.

"Hmmm..you! You in the rainbow crop top!" Cari yelled, pointing into the crowd. The people around you started looking at you, urging you to go, and you get very confused. Then it hit you - CARI ELISE FLETCHER WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU!.

"Yes you - you right over there! Come join me on stage!" she shouted.

I wasted no time in rushing up to the stage, people getting out of my way to allow me access. I climbed up onto the stage, and one of Cari's bandmates grabbed my arm and helped me up.

"OMG CARI HI THIS IS INCREDIBLE - THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE AND I AM SO HAPPY!! THANK U SO MUCH - YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION!" I practically yelled at Fletcher as soon as I was on my feet.

She laughed and thanked me.

"You are so cute - and that was very sweet of you. What's your name darling?" she asked.

"Y/N" You answered.

"Aww what a great name. I think it'll fit perfectly" she said with a wink.

You cocked your head to the side and wondered what she could mean by that as the murmurs from the crowd picked up.

"Only one way to find out" she motioned to her band to start playing again.

"Y/N's SO HOT - IN YOUR VINTAGE T-SHIRT! COME ON GUYS SING WITH ME! Y/N'S SO HOT!" she sang, smiling over at you.

You were so happy you almost cried and peed your pants at the same time. CARI FLETCHER WAS SINGING ABOUT YOU!!!

She kept singing and you clapped and waved your hands around so that you didn't look like a fool doing absolutely nothing on stage next to Fletcher.

When the song was finished, Cari thanked you for joining her and gave you a hug and told you that you could go back into the crowd.

You spent the rest of the night watching Cari put on an amazing show and catching the glances of envy the rest of the crowd was giving you. You continued singing along and dancing, and maybe it was just you, but you could have sworn she was looking right at you the whole time.

You were so sad when the night was over, but you were also so happy that you had gotten to perform with CARI FREAKING FLETCHER! You went home and fell right into bed - it had been a late night.

The next morning when you woke up, you processed the events of the night before, to make sure they were real. After you did that, you hopped out of bed, however as you were walking toward the bathroom, you noticed what appeared to be writing on your arm. You looked down and were stunned.

'Meet @ the _____ hotel in _______ room 913 at 10 AM. xoxo, Cari'

OMG! You looked down at your watch and realised that the time she had written was just 2 hours away! You rushed to get dressed, taking care to wear your hottest outfit to impress Cari.