~4~ bath

Everyone gasped so hard that I almost laughed, Fiona was the first one to make a question.

F- so, When is the wedding?
G- If sooner It's better but we have a lot of things to organize till then.
C- are you going to invite the whole kingdom?
M- yes of course.
G- we'll actually invite other kingdoms too .
Candy 1- who proposed?
M- I did.
Candy 2- Who's going to bake the cake and everything else?
G- we hope that Tree Trunks can make us a favor and do that for us.
Tr- It would be a pleasure prince.
M- thank you.
Candy 3- When is Marshall's coronation?
G- maybe a few weeks after the wedding.

We spent the whole evening answering questions.
I could see that gumball was nervous during the announcement but he relaxed right after we got in the palace

M- what have been going on with you Gummy, you've been so stressed this days, is there anything that I can do to help you out?
G- It's nothing, I'm just feeling down.- he said with a sad expression.
M- do you want to take a shower?
G- with you?- he said neutral
M- ah n-no I'm sorry I-I was just.- he looked at my misery and started laughing.- do you want me to?- he stopped laughing and looked at me as red as a tomato, he looked down and said.
G- y-yes.

Than he looked at me and took my hand, he got two clean towels (a light blue and a black one) on the cabinet, and went straight to the bathroom. He was still red.

G- I think that if we're actually going to get married we should start to get used to this kind of things.- he said holding my hand tight.
M- your right, but why are you holding my hand so tight? I'm not going to run from you or anything.I bent down a little just to give a simple peck on the lips.- do you want any help?
G- no, I want you to enter first.- he looked at me smiling.

I got on the edge of the tube, took my shirt and pants off and turned to ask gumball.

M- should I take my underwear too?
G- uh sure.

He was sweating, I took my underwear off and sat on the tub, gumball told me to close my eyes until I felt him in the bath tub, I did as he said and heard him taking his clothes off. I heard the water sound and then gumball set centimeters in front of me, Facing the wall. I opened my eyes and saw Gumball's pink back a little further from me, I pulled him closer and started to kiss his shoulder and only stopped when I heard his sweet giggles.

M- see? there's nothing to fear, I won't do anything with you without your permission okay?- I said placing my head on his shoulder.
G- thank you marshall, you're so sweet.
M- only with you babe.- I said kissing his neck while I heard him laugh.- If you don't believe me ask Fiona, I'm always kind of rude to her.
G- why?
M- she always break into my house it's annoying.

We both laughed so hard that I hit my head on the wall behind me.

M- ow
G- Marshall, are you alright?
M- I am don't worry.

Even though I told him not to worry he still Wanted to see if I was hurt.

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧

This one was kind of short because I was kind of uncreative. (╥﹏╥) Sorry.