Greetings. Life happens. Here's an update.

I know it has been a while, but I just wanted to give everyone an update. Mostly that just being I've had a lot going on in my life to the point of I've had several people ask how I'm still alive and haven't unalived myself yet. Apparently if they were in my shoes, they would have unalived themselves a long time ago. In summary- I got married and divorced in a year because I thankfully recognized they sighs of a narcissist. Moved twice in as many years. Lived on someone's couch for a couple months. Nearly unalived myself on several occasions and went to an AA group for jumpers. Separated from the military because of shitty leadership who hated me and now jobless and trying to find a job so that I can continue to make rent, pay the bills, and take care of my cats for two months when I drive back to my home state and live with my parents for an unknown amount of time until I can get myself back on my feet in the civilian world.

Oh, and my house was broken into while I was at work. Nearly broken into again while I was home in the middle of the night. Truck broken into. Jeep broken into. Truck mostly in the repair shop for the greater part of a year. Got an old jeep Cherokee as a backup for while the truck wasn't working. Sank that in what used to be a few inches of water that apparantly got dug out the week before by an LMTV so it was closer to four feet, and I wasn't aware. Insurance refused to let me keep it because in the state of Washington anything with "flood damage" cannot be owner retained. Got a "new" old Cherokee and a week after buying it the engine mount bracket snapped away from the engine and it sat for a couple months while I waited for a beefier mount to be shipped (Brown Dog Offroad if anyone is curious. Fucking life savers.). Insurance totaled it. Once I got it, it took me two days to install it.  Once installed it was a matter of waiting on the bank and insurance so that I could make it road legal again. Took forever because there was a mix up with that. Just over three months later it's road legal again.

I've also had some health issues that run in the family hit and that's been fun to deal with.

And that was just in two years, most of this happening within the past year. There is so much more I could add but won't.

I digress.

The point of this was to say that I've had a lot going on and haven't been able to focus on the story. I also had to get a new computer and lost all of my notes on what I was going to do with the story and never had the motivation to restart. I have the basics in my head, but it's so much work to put it down. Whoever broke into my truck stole my backpack that had my sketchbook and pencils in it which had my concept designs in it for Lily and the gang.

It really hasn't been a good time for me.

Today I finally started putting everything back onto paper again, but I need to go back and rewatch a lot of things to remember how I was going to play out the plot. I also have a poll up on my fanfiction account that is to help me to hammer out the exacts of what I would do. 

In The Pit Just Happened rewrite, which universe would you like to see Lily (Freeflight) and company the most? This can include comics!

1. G1

2. Prime

3. Stay with the movies
4. Other (please comment or PM me with your option and I'll add it to this list)

I would copy the link to my profile here for the poll, but it seems ff.net no longer allows that. Somehow, I can't even copy the link. King-Whirly-Birb is my username over there if you're that desperate to vote on the poll itself.

So far there has only been one person to vote and that's for G1. Prime would be the easiest because there's a lot less to watch, play, and read and a lot less plot holes. I love G1 because G1 is OG. Sticking with the movies would basically be the same plot with a lot of rewriting until it became its own thing.

It doesn't matter to me what you guys prefer honestly. I have some basic plans for how each would turn out. It's just a matter of remembering at this point... Rest assured no matter what is chosen there will be a lot of angst. Oh so much *evil laugh*.

Take care everyone. Keep your hopes up, even when things seem bleak, and the future is a constant darkness. As one of my favorite characters says, "If you give up today, think of all the lives you won't save tomorrow." Until next time.

King-Sideswipe aka Whirly-Birb