𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄

They then took a cab to Forks, her
mother's car could arrive tomorrow, unfortunately.

Forks. A beautiful green little town with a population of no more than 4.000. No weird emotions or feelings from the girl's side. She didn't miss anything from her now old home.

Only a specific person, and the happy
memories they all had together. That was it.

It took less than five minutes to get to the house. Elisabeth paid the cab driver and as soon as the two were out with their suitcases the car immediately despaired.

"Hmmm. It feels weird to be back..."

"I bet it is for you. The house is in very good condition. Better than I expected to be honest." said Aphrodite.

"Yeah, it was your father, he insisted on putting a spell on the house. C'mon, let's go inside."

Each of their hands grabbed a suitcaseand they both walked to their home

and they both walked to their home. Though the outside was in a good condition the red-haired girl couldn't say the same about the inside.

The air was filled with dust and all the furniture was covered with large white cloths.

"Home sweet home," Elisabeth said it was clear that she was holding her breath.

"I'm gonna sneeze..." the girl quickly placed her hands over her mouth and two muffled sneezes echoed through the house.

"Okay we have to clean up." her mother said as she let out the breath she was holding since they stepped in.

"Where do we start?" Aphrodite thought that her mom wanted to clean the house the... 'normal' way and not how they're usually doing chores.

"We have to decide on the house decor, we can't keep this furniture, they're very old. What do you think Affie?"