something is wrong.. with me.

𝚃𝚆: 𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚢. 🔪🌺

"Everything was going great.. Then it just stopped. "
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

I sat at my desk, eager feeling in me. Hands shaking, anxiety through the roof. I already had signs of me being mentally ill, the bad illusions of me killing someone. Then.. Stabbing myself after, the feeling was like a feeling I've never felt- well I mean, I would have thought I'd never experience the feeling of brutally stabbing myself. It stung me for a while.

I couldn't feel anything. Love, sadness, loneliness.. Nothing. I could only feel so much rage, it passed down to my mother then to me, now to my daughter. I was bullied for my.. Difference. They thought that they could treat me any kind of way. Like I was a ragdoll. Like a puppet. I didn't do anything about but force emotion, it made my life harder. I never had a real human interaction, only with my mother. Her dark brown dead eyes stared into mine. My eyes were big, they were a emerald color. I always got called .. Creepy.

Only so much rage could be stored inside a little helpless body like mine. I could snap at any moment. I could kill everyone in the room, including myself at any given moment.

William popped his fingers, "yo, hen you still there?" He cackled staring down at me. I snapped back in reality staring back at the tall man. "Oh. Yes. " I said, nodding my head. "You've been acting a bit.. Off, Henry." He said, scratching the back of his head.

I thought of all the ways I could kill William, where I could grab him by his hair and shove his head inside a spinning fan blade, and watch blood splatter all over me and my clothes.

"I'm fine." I said walking away, trying to see what he would do. I wanted a reaction. I wanted to study his emotions. "Wait Henry! Where are you going? " ahh..curiosity... Maybe he wants me?

"I'm just going to the bathroom. I will be back in a minute. " Henry said, stubbornly and clear. "Geez, okay shortie. Haha."

He irks something in me. But.. But I love it. Oh, oh. I love it.

"Haha very funny. " Henry said, Rolling his eyes. "You're so rude omg." He said before walking out the room. I didn't care, I didn't give a shit actually. I never care about anything. I'm a care less monster. Nobody will ever love me. I will always be creepy in everyone's eyes. I will never experience love. Not even with my family. Not with a partner. Im that one person you'd never expect to hurt a fly, then kill a whole family household with no regrets.

I never had a real family. Just a useless emotionless mother. like me. and a trashy ass dad who loves me just a bit too much. I thought about this for a while. The rage in my body, in my inner child was fired up. I could break a big ass table and still not give a damn. So I just did what I needed to do..

Henry finds a box cutter in one of his cabinets of his office and puts it in his pockets. He walked around for a minute, finding William occupied in his office, all alone. Henry thought this was perfect and slowly opened the door and tip toed his way behind William, grabbing him by his hair, getting on top of him. He covered his mouth to make sure he doesn't yell for help, William tried to grab the box cutter from out of Henrys hand but it was no use. Henry was way stronger.

He repeatedly stabbed William in the neck, face, and heart. His insanity was low. He didn't have any regrets. He just laughed. Making him sane. Making him calm about what the fuck he just did to his coworker. He waited until close time. Throwing his clothes in a fire, to get rid of the blood because it wouldn't wash out. He threw williams body in a fire. Getting rid of the rest of the evidence.

It was all over the news about William missing. They even interviewed Henry about it. Henry was so good acting. He could kill you, burn your body, get rid of evidence, fake cry about it and make people feel bad for him, make people give him all they had. In that case, that's exactly what he did. People fell for it too.

Henry is just a innocent father, who would never hurt a fly! Or is that what you think? That man..he is the devil's son.

Anyway, Henry slayed. 💅